Michael Phelps

Gold Medal Loser ...

In Real Estate

8/3/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

080212_tv_michael_launch
Michael Phelps is the biggest badass on the planet when he's in the water -- but in real estate ... he's a total loser. Good thing he's got 20 Olympic medals to ease his pain.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Joey

fcs tmz. Don't you have any real news?

Chuck D of Valpo

I'm still trying to figure out what the first two comments has to do with Michael Phelps.
Lots of people have lost out on the real estate market. I do not think that Mike has much to worry about. He made his mark in Olympic history.

EggsOverEasy

Yawn...

awesomewave

And what's the point of this story?

Fat Mike

Is this TMZ's version of trolling? Or, did Michael Phelps say something against gays or jews?
I suppose this is what you have to resort to for hits when all your "sources" have been exposed as a joke.
You need some new staff in there; people who can do what you used to be good at before you all grew massive egos.

Day Day

Shut up TMZ!!!!! Y'all make me sick!!!

Karla

I am curious to understand what TMZ's problem is with Phelps? First he is called a loser the other day for his swimming(despite all of his previous wins)and now this. Many people took a hit in the Real Estate Market and for much much more money in the CA market. He is still the winner of more medals and I believe he is also the highest paid Olympian at the games in spite of Kobe and LeBron and a few others who are also there and their high salaries.

I would imagine after his latest wins that amount will only increase due to what will come next.

Truly all you needed to do was Congratulate him and frankly all the winners that are representing the USA at the Olympics.........

Kathy

he may be a loser in the real estate department, but he's a WINNER in the girlfriend department, she's a model and in vid's and in London right now!

LDB

Half the staff at TMZ lives with their mom

yougottabedryhumpinme

Who gives a rats @ss? Look how much Broke OWEBlamer has increased the US debt with the weakest job return in American history. I'm much more worried about THAT epic loss than that of Phelps which is chump change to his potential anyway.

gofastorparkit

...I dunno why there's so many haters on here, he seems like an alright kinda dude