Pauly D

I MADE $11 MILLION

In the Past 12 Months

8/3/2012 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0803_pauly_d_tmzYou probably think Pauly D is just a stupid guy on a stupid reality show with a stupid haircut ... but over the last 12 months, he's made $11 million. Who's the stupid one now?

Pauly ranked 7th on a list of the highest-paid DJs put out by Forbes magazine. He's just $500k behind his adversary DeadMau5. The top guy on the list, Tiësto, made a whopping $22 million.

Pauly also has his own clothing line, a spin-off reality show, his own tanning lotion, his own line of cocktails, and a set of headphones with 50 Cent.

Gym, tan, genius.

Rockmelon

I'm actually ashamed that this country, in this economy, gave this dude millions of dollars for doing absolutely nothing! This is obscene and while I'm 100% behind entrepreneurs, it's because they contribute something to society. This dude has contributed absolutely nothing!

Jim

The amount of money you make does not directly measure your brains.

Areader

Pauly D is a smart guy and a hard worker....good for him!

Cat

Who is stupid now?? HE still is!!! and Tmz for assume people are smart because the have lots of money. He is also a theif for practially stealing that money from really dumb people who like him.

geincolo

Pauly D fans, 11mil , really?. This is the same public that will vote for our next President. Think about it... smh

Bubbles The Chimp

11 million to spin other people's music. The downfall of society.

Paco

Pauly deserves it...good guy..

Stacey

Why do people think this guy is so dumb!? He's doing what he LOVES!! That is the only thing I would want for my self or any children I would ever have.. Some people are so rude and just dish out negative comments about people they know nothing about, especially when they know there will be no backlash on them. Mature.

mar

I do not watch that stupid show, but I have to give him credit, he was able to make a living by something other then acting like a baffoon on TV. The others are pathetic, he is one step up.

Ozzie X

That is excellent out of the entire Jersey Shore cast he is the only one that deserves fame and fortune.

West Vasquez

Sorry tmz, wrong again. This guy still is a dumb douchebag. The only reason he made any money is because there are people even stupider then him. Trust me, he did not get any of my money.

ashley

I don't know much about this guy, except that he's on some stupid reality show.....oh, and that he has bart simpson hair.

I do think it's redic to give someone that much money, but obviously ppl are buying & watching.

TexasAnn

Just proves how stupid some poeple are in this country.

ChunkyLightning

I'm not sure about the Genius tag as it has been proven time and time again in studies that intelligence and wages have no relation at all!!! It's stupid logic that people use to explain why minorities (in some cases) and women make more than their counterparts. It's also used by rich people to explain how they got money that they didn't really work for. Look it up it's simple science!!!

E

Couldn't pay me to be Pauly D, millionaire or no millionaire.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments