« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Lochte

I PEED in the Olympic Pool

8/3/2012 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0803_ryan_lochte_audio_number_1Swimming champ Ryan Lochte PEED IN THE POOL AT THE OLYMPICS -- seriously ... he just admitted to it on live radio.

Ryan was on the phone with Ryan Seacrest this morning, when Seacrest asked if swimmers ever pee in the pool -- Ryan replied, "Of course. We always do."

When asked if he ever peed during one of the races in London, Ryan said, "Not during the races, but I sure did before in warm-up."

According to Lochte, "There's something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Voiceofreason

Rich intitled little bastard...I am not proud of him, he gives Americans a bad name.

ExtraKetchup

Seacrest the troll set him up with this one. What a juvenile, unnecessary question. Journalism standards continue to plummet, but I'm on TMZ, so, that goes without saying. Lochte and his family could stand to not be so naive and choose their words a bit more carefully. Thus far they only have answered questions 100% honestly and it's biting them in the ass. I'm a fan of his, but it is a little disconcerting for his future. The Lochte's are major sitting ducks for the media.

Quinn

Seriously?? C'mon. I'm talking to the people acting like he slapped a baby because he admits pissing in the pool. Big deal. Astronauts do the same only they include a #2 and it's in their space suits.

Greg

I don't know about peeing the pool, but he certainly sh!t the bed in most of his events.

hoosier

He is so annoying

pimpdaddy

Total douche bag. What an ass!

LA Native

UGGHHH!!! This guy is really unlikeable! I'm trying to be nice but ughhhhh

Bambi

Keeping it classy.

Voiceofreason

Hey Quinn keyword THEIR space suits! But good to know you like to drink piss.

sonnfish

Wow. Really? A world class swimmer will not even get out of the water and walk to the toilet? I would be PISSED if I was one of the other swimmers and just learned I was swimming in a toilet. Must be a helluva lot of chlorine in that water.

parlayer

and for that you win!!! is any attention better than none?? now that the m
Mississippi is low he could help out New Orleans.

Stevie19

Lol that's gross haven't peed in a pool since I was like 7

Janet

typically american lots of class to bad it is all lower

bluesea21

I remember Lochte saying that he has a gold grill, that Paul wall got him. My question is Where did he get those glasses, Kim Jong Il

bluesea21

I heard that Ryan got a custom grill given to him by Paul Wall. My question now is those glasses. Where they sent to him from North Korea?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments