'Clerks' Star Marilyn Ghigliotti

Legal Drama Over

Supposed Sex Tape

8/4/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_marilyn_clerks_2

Marilyn Ghigliotti
-- who famously fellated 37 guys in the movie "Clerks" -- claims she NEVER consented to appear in a sex tape ... despite insinuations from a bitter ex-BF ... this according to legal docs.

Ghigliotti has filed a request for a restraining order against 47-year-old Eric Nyenhuis ... who Marilyn claims she lived with until October 2011.

In the docs, Marilyn claims they had a pretty nasty split ... and he's been harassing her ever since.

In fact, Marilyn claims Eric recently created a website dedicated to trashing her ... and even insinuated that he's in possession of a sex tape featuring the actress.

Marilyn claims she has no knowledge of any such tape and NEVER, EVER consented to make one.

Now, Marilyn is asking a judge to force Eric to leave her alone ... and stay at least 100 yards away from her at all times.

A hearing on the matter is set for later this month.

Rocco

Star away from me. I mean it.

LDB

Just a piece of paper

vampireslayerteam@yahoo.com

Star away from her! :(

roll3567

Who cares about a sex tape featuring a 52 year old d list celeb?

Big Jim Slade

37, in a row?

haskel420

"
Marilyn Ghigliotti -- who famously fellated 37 guys in the movie "Clerks" "

um well wrong again TMZ,, she didnt do that IN THE MOVIE she just told him the story about doing that in college

parlayer

37?? and she paid to do it! typical female these days, "FROM THE HUNTED TO THE HUNTER" takes not all but most of the FUN out of a night out.

shewentwhoa

"Now, Marilyn is asking a judge to force Eric to leave her alone ... and star at least 100 yards away from her at all times." Uh what? makes no sense.

Arwen

I may not be some cult movie star or even anybody of any importance, but I know Marilyn, and I know Eric.

I was married to Eric, we were together from October of 2005 to March of 2009... shortly before he got together with Marilyn. He was abusive towards me and my dog, had (has?) a severe drug problem, and scammed/****ed over everyone he did business with.

After I left him, when he got arrested for beating me up and trying to pepper spray me, I was granted a temporary protective order by the state of Connecticut. He found every way around it - including, but not limited to, having his friends call me, calling my friends, leaving messages and videos all over the internet, and leaving hand-written notes in packages he knew I would receive. Any time I tried to date or see someone socially, he would stalk and threaten the person.

After he started dating Marilyn, the stalking and harassment decreased considerably, but he was still prank calling me, "anonymously" commenting on my blog, and - according to Marilyn - e-stalking me regularly.

I saw the website he created to bash Marilyn, and Marilyn wasn't the only one bashed on there; I was ripped to shreds as well. I don't know what he has to gain by lying about me on the internet: I'm a 27-year-old hair dresser/makeup artist from New York who has yet to make any sort of notable name for myself.

Eric Nyenhuis

Arwen the girl who makes sex tapes with her father and uncles. Who has unprotected sex with MINORS (nice right) and is now feeding her alcohol habit by working in bars is really no one to talk. I who created the #1 radio show RETRO RADIO LIVE http://liveretroradio.podomatic.com/ and for the record I LEFT MARILYN. Her bipolar rages and menopausal fits drove me away.

She stole my General Lee 1969 Charger emptied my checking account and this is her SECOND failed attempt at a restraining order as SHE and Arwen and Leo the liar built a site to discredit me.

She's washed up washed out and lucky she's getting any attention at all.. LONG LIVE TMZ

Is there a sex tape out there?

eicarr

What the website URL?? I can't tell if he's trashing her or giving the truth without visiting the site.

Leo

Who at TMZ can I email certain do***ents to about this. Arwen is telling the truth and Eric seems to think he can get away with his lies. Even on TMZ. I have names, incidents, do***ents and other information that prove Marilyn is just another of Eric's victims. Not to mention Arwen.

Eric Nyenhuis

Two things I'm not. Bitter and 47..LOL..44 and loving this right now...

Leo

That's right Eric..keep replying to my posts. You know I have all the proof saved to prove what a liar you are. Considering Det. Garrett is the one that served you TWICE the other day, glad you remember the name. Guess WHO contributed to you getting served? Clueless aren't you.

Leo