John Travolta

DENIES Sexually Assaulting

Cruise Ship Worker

8/4/2012 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0804_john_travolta_tmzJohn Travolta has fired back at the cruise ship worker who claims Travolta sexually assaulted him in 2009 ... filing docs yesterday claiming the worker is LYING and made the whole sordid story up.

As TMZ first reported, Fabian Zanzi claims that Travolta exposed himself during a neck massage aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ... and offered to pay him $12,000 to keep the incident quiet. Zanzi detailed his allegations back on video in June (see below).

In court docs filed yesterday by legal pitbull Marty Singer ... Travolta admits to being on the cruise ... but denies all the allegations of misconduct against him.

Travolta also reiterates his point that Zanzi filed a report with Royal Caribbean over the alleged incident when it happened ... but failed to mention any of the sexual details.

Travolta wants the lawsuit dismissed and for Zanzi to pay his attorney's fees.

Toilethead

That face just screams gay.

Clark

Does anyone else think Travolta kind of looks like a young Jerry Sandusky?

MissClarity

Gad zooks. Tell me it ain't so. But who really cares. People's lives are their business. The only reason we think it's also our business is because publications try to make it so.

Kamali

As the PROUD and RESPONSIBLE furmom of a PITBILL, who is training to become a TDI (therapy dog), I resent the use of the term PIT BULL when using it as a derogatory adjective! The Pit Bull breed has enough problems trying to defend itself against frenzied media hype and BSL, w/o having to deal with additional stereotypical and negative comments from TMZ! Discrimination is not fair, whether it is against a race, religion (remember Hilter!), sexual preference, dog breed and/or anything else! Sincerely, Shawn Goodwin Melbourne, Fl

Jeff

Someday, Travolta is going to get nailed.

Fibb

Forget the allegations, look at that RINGER on his head....D@mn John if you've been hiding that from us all these years, I can only imagine what else your hiding..just come out already you flaming H@mo..

ChristinBauler289

my buddy's aunt makes $77/hr on the internet. She has been without work for nine months but last month her paycheck was $18485 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site MakeCash15.com

jimi

really johnny? everyone knows you're a peter eater. just come out already

JR

How many people is Travolta accused of assaulting? I don't care if he's gay or not but if enough, everyday people, accuse you then I have to wonder what's up. Seems like there 1/2 a dozen people (men) who've accused him and let see ZERO women. Hmmmmm.

ragu4u

What a crock! So he was afraid of John's power & fame, huh? And what....FABIAN isn't a celeb himself? Anyone besides me recall "Turn Me Loose" or "I'm a Tiger"? Dick Clark would.

kano

CAn people stop witch hunting Jhon , dam this man is ugly as hell atleast get somebody that you could say ok maybe he did , but really ..

OBSERVER

It does not matter to me in the slightest about John Travolota's sexual lifestyle or choice of "religion."

The "witch hunt" by the media on these two topics is cruel. The same cannot be said about Mr. Travolota ~ that bears far more weight with me.

christy

I see what you did there, TMZ, "John
Travolta denies assalting Cruise" so everyone thinks
OMG, now him and tom are both in on it! OMG I MUST click on this to see what happened! Then of course the truth after you get your clicks, Cruise WORKER. Nice play TMZ.

nORRis8

Just seems like a date gone wrong.

christy

BigMunKnee

As far as Travolta being gay or NOT being gay, I could honestly/personally CARE LESS!!
christy

You could "care less"? That means you really care. I thing you mean "I could not care less". Please people, pick up a book once in a while. While I am at it
IRREGARDLES
is NOT a word. Look it up. Regardless, people, just plan regardless.