Kevin Federline

I Didn't Trash That Mansion

... Golfballs Did!

8/5/2012 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0804_kevin_federline_tmzKevin Federline is using the oldest excuse in the book ... claiming it was FLYING GOLF BALLS that destroyed the Tarzana, CA mansion he rented and NOT HIM.

TMZ broke the story ... Federleezy is being sued by his former landlord -- a guy named Joseph Malek --  for more than $110k in damages to a mansion he rented back in 2008 ... Malek claimed Federline trashed the place to all hell and then screwed him out of rent money.

According to legal docs, Federline claims the allegations are BS, saying "damages to the home were actually due to normal wear and tear, and other damages were caused by GOLF BALLS hitting the property."

Not only that, KFed claims he struck an oral deal with Malek back in 2009 in which he coughed up $60,000 to cover any missing back-rent and agreed to let his former landlord keep his entire security deposit.

In the docs, Kevin says that the 2009 deal "acts as full satisfaction and discharge of these disputes."

KFed is seeking recovery of his attorney fees, statutory damages and twice the amount of his security deposit.

A judge has yet to rule.

0806_kevin_federline_damages_footer

hjc

The whole tile doesn't usually fall off like that. It chips or cracks.

KicksandGiggles

Just plain ghetto.

Jim in Cali

Lol at Kevin's "oral" agreement to pay 60,000 of Britney Spears money to the landlord.

LRT

Still White Trash I see!

Crabby

He is a dirt bag slob no doubt BUT $110,000.00 worth of damage?LOL... not hardly... some of those pics reflect a lack of property and building maintenance that was the property management company or landlord's responsibility.Before I owned a home and used to rent I was never responsible for actual home repair/maintenance issues. The painting....fence repairs....dishwasher....garbage disposal plumbing etc. were maintained by the property management and or landlord. I did rent a home once where I had to mow the lawns. Maybe he owed a ton of rent? Irresponsible slob.

Yup

How would Lazy-Fed know what happened? Word is he's such a dedicated dope smoker that aliens from outerspace could have landed & done this, and stoner boy wouldn't have a clue...

DirtMcGirt

Golfballs? I live down the street and that house isn't even near the golf course.

But I am glad he's gone, I almost was killed when the papparazi ran me off the road in the middle of an intersection while chasing his car.

river rat

White trash, Mr. Federline. Quite simply, you are little more than white trash!

campy

Herp a derp derp derp

Arog

Those golf balls have a very bad smoking habit.

Zavier

Idk about the outside though, do you guys even have rich friends at tmz? Because my friends and family that live on golf courses, or near, have gone to court (course built after house) over golf balls damaging their house and they had over 500 balls to show them when people argued "not enough balls could of hit the house" so it is possible he's a pig, and the outside damage is from the course.

dlmkpost

Yet another hollyweird f@@@ up!

Lady Di

I hate it when my golfballs leave their butts all over the place...sheesh. I am no K Fed fan but there's no law against being a worthless, disrespectful pig-slob which is all he is. Slab'o meat.

Karryn

Triflent!

mugadoon

Apparently, there are many of you that rent and believe that breaking sh*t, leaving things in the garage, and littering the property with cigarette butts is normal wear and tear. I suspect you would feel differently if you were the homeowner. I'm also scared to think what you disgusting pigs apparently live like if you feel that such filth is appropriate. Just another day in the ghetto? Clean up after yourselves, you f*cking pigs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments