Levi Johnston Wants

FULL CUSTODY of Son

Fury Over Palin TV Show

8/6/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_levi_johnston_tmzLevi Johnston believes Bristol Palin is a TERRIBLE PARENT -- and the proof is in her reality show ... in which she lets their son Tripp run wild, talk back, curse, and show no respect to his elders ... so he's decided to take action ... and seek full custody.

In case you're like most of the country, and haven't been watching Bristol's new reality show "Life's a Tripp" -- she and Levi's son has been a little ball of trouble ... and in one recent episode, even called his aunt Willow the f-word.

080312_bristol_launch_v2During the same episode, Bristol admits, "I'm doing a terrible job disciplining Tripp."

Now, Levi's had enough -- telling TMZ, he's been watching the show and is "disgusted" by his son's language and behavior. Levi says his son is on a "downward spiral" and getting "no real parenting."

Levi tells us, Tripp "deserves a better family" than what Bristol and the rest of the Palins are providing -- adding, "I love my son more than anything ... and I will do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way."

To ensure that happens, Levi dropped by the courthouse in Wasilla, Alaska this week to pick up all the necessary paperwork to obtain full custody of Tripp -- and he plans to file it ASAP.

Calls to Bristol were not returned.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Mandy

Like he would be a better parent?

SJane

Maybe hes acting out because his father isn't around!! At least Bristol is an active part of her son's life. Levi would know that kids normally act out at this age if he ever had any experience with kids. If he really cared about his son he would find a way to be in his life without taking him away from his mother. What disgusts me is not the toddler's behavior but the fathers.

Jason

Levy is a prick. He needs to get naked in play girl again. What's his son going to think when he sees that magazine? What a prick.

A.J CARIAGA

she sux just like her mom

Cathy

I'm embarassed watching that pitiful excerpt. If I were the Palin girls, I would be MORE embarassed at what terrible parent/aunt they are and the rotten example of parenting they are broadcasting for the world to see. YUCK!!!!!

SLOKevin

Furious, i say. Absolutely furious. Never seen anyone any furiouser. If he was any more furious, we'd have to hose him down. Is furious strong enough a word to describe how furious he is?

genagirl

I wonder what his show will be called? Maybe Me & Tripp?

Jan

This is so sad. This guy was never around to help with the parenting, so now why is her trying to look like the good guy? This is just another one of his 15 minutes of fame.

ml

I hope he wins custody.Bristol doesn't seem to know how to be a parent.Just whines a lot.

truckdriver

From what i am hearing there is no family structure or support from both parents of child. As long as this family lives in the public eye and opinion the child will be used for monetary gain . In reality the child has no chance at a normal life. Both parents are at fault Bristol needs to get off of her mothers chest and wake up . Levi just needs a job and get away from his family he has a lot of pressure from them about the money side of things from the Palins. I am not choosing sides just stating the facts . Both the kids need to grow up

Wendy

I am sorry. But Levi has been made out to be a deadbeat when the truth is, the Palin family have used their money, influence and power to keep him away. I cannot STAND the Palins and they USED him to make her image look better when she got pregnant. Bristol even said he "raped" her which is a LIE! She said it in her book and in interviews. Right. He raped you and you continued to have sex with your "rapist?" And even got engaged to him. I have only seen snippets of her show and she is immature, rude, a terrible mother and allows her child to say and do whatever he wants. Levi SHOULD get custody if that is how she is going to raise him. And she is also trying to replace his father with another man. Just another little rich girl who has Mommy and Daddy pulling strings so she gets book deals, DWTS, her own reality show. And meanwhile,a child is in the middle. I have seen an interview with Levi Johnston on Dr. Phil. I never liked him because of what I had heard and didn't know much about him. But he is just a quiet person that LOVES his son! Even he wrote a book which I would love to read. I cannot imagine a family like that keeping my child from me. That was the reason for the Playgirl thing, all of that. To make money to get his son. She is a disgrace as is her family!

Fred Friendly

i thought she was a great mom, very loving and did a good job for a 21 yr old. she's doing a fine job. on the show levi was nowhere to be seen, though maybe they made it look that way on purpose. i watched the whole show, liked it.

jen

the reason why levi doesnt show he doesnt want to be on tv; plus any mother who kid would say that word would be punish their she didnt do anything and her sister willow does something.

Sandy

Levi needs to stay out of trips life ~ he has proven that he is more trouble to that family and his son then the son deserves. He has a new girlfriend and a new baby and should focus on that now, so his life isn't a total train wreck. Levi ~ go away

Carl

think he would be the better parent. Bristol is exploiting this child and making his life so publicized that she is placing him in harm's way. Christmas pictures with Levi show a happy kid--every time you see Tripp with the Palin family he is acting up, calling them names, hitting them, having a temper tantrum or being rewarded with big presents for bad behavior. Until Bristol gets her craving for constantly getting media attention under control, it looks like Tripp would be much much happier with his dad and Sunny and his new baby sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12