Johnny Depp

Single, Ready to Mingle

... at Pink Taco

8/7/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080712_johnny_depp_launch
A freshly-single Johnny Depp threw on some eyeliner and his finest pashmina last night ... and partied his face off with his boys from Aerosmith ... the first time we've seen the actor in public since announcing his split from Vanessa Paradis.

Depp was among the legion of stars who attended the Aerosmith after party at Pink Taco in West Hollywood -- a list that included Jim Carrey, Seth Green, Lana Del Rey and the guys from Tokio Hotel.

One source inside the party tells us, "Aerosmith rented the place out ... one of the greatest parties I've ever seen ... legendary."

It's been roughly six weeks since Depp and Paradis broke things off -- after spending 14 years together. Maybe a little Pink Taco action is just what the doctor ordered.

Solaera

Lol. Look at the douche nozzle.

Lexie

Well Well Well, The dirty little Pirate is really a dirty old man. Haven’t I been saying he’s rotten to the core??? Admit it fan girls, he’s just an old dirty man playing with girls young enough to be his daughter. He actually thinks his shriveled up body is appealing. Tattoos on old wrinkled skin doesn’t make you young, it just looks bad. And those ear rings and beads are horridness! The lout is making an ass out of himself. Vanessa shouldn’t settle for less than have this cheaters money. Now he’s our parting??? What’s new??

Sunset

Maybe her will reopen the Viper Room and drag more OD'd celeb corpses out to the curb.

brad

Johnny looks good. Glad to see he's smiling and out in Hollywood hanging out a little again. Aerosmith is one of the best rock bands of all time so I'd love to be at that show and afterparty with Johnny and the guys from Aerosmith. I saw Aerosmith in the 90s when they were at the peak of their career. They were just AWESOME. Steven sang great. The whole band played great. I think Joe Perry is right up there with the best guitarists of all time like Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Randy Rhoads, Slash, Alex Lifeson, etc. Johnny is a pretty darned good guitarist himself. He can dress up like a rock star all he wants no matter how old he gets. Watch Johnny play guitar in the classic Tom Petty video "Into the Great Wide Open". I've been a fan of his ever since I saw it.

News Flash

While the woman's at home with the kids.

Sunset

He looks like ****e, but I will always love him in Fear and Loathing. Him and Del Toro were off the f*cking chain in that film!

Bridget

Johnny Depp is still fricken hot. So he dresses odd and not his age. He can get away with just about anything with that face. Handsome man.

myopinion

Looking good Johnny...Enjoy yourself.

Thomas Jefferson

I used to really like his films like Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands and I hate those Pirates movies. Nice guy but don't know if their are any films left in him.

StarryStarryNight

he needs to get up close and personal with some hot water, shampoo, soap.

squeakermama

Well I'm not quite over the break up. They were together for a long time and had a family together. He really told the world how much of a family man he had become. Mid life is a b**ch for sure. I should know ;) But please tone down the look and crawl back home. I hate to see him end ugly.

Honeys Booboo

Add him to the Dead Pool.
In six months, he'll be foaming at the mouth
in a Grand Mal Seizure on the Sunset Sidewalk.

devilgirl

I wouldn't mingle with any dude wearing a dumb ass hat like that. Enough with the boho hippie crap Johnnie. Take a bath, put on some normal fitting jeans and a clean t-shirt, and some deodorant. It'll be okay.

Fuck Celebrities

I can't help but wonder why he dresses like an 8-year old who got into his mother's closet.

LOZAP

SOMEONE NEEDS to draw him a HOT bath filled with some COMET, LAUNDRY DETERGENT, BLEACH, LICE REMOVER AND RAID. Then order him to strip down naked and sit in that ****ING TUB WITH HIS BUTT cheeks spread WIDE OPEN and just sit their submerging himself and soak. Once he's been disinfected then he need to shave off all that maggot, tick, lice filled hair he has and spray his body with more disinfectant until that NASTY dude is germ and dirt free!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments