Johnny Depp

Single, Ready to Mingle

... at Pink Taco

8/7/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080712_johnny_depp_launch
A freshly-single Johnny Depp threw on some eyeliner and his finest pashmina last night ... and partied his face off with his boys from Aerosmith ... the first time we've seen the actor in public since announcing his split from Vanessa Paradis.

Depp was among the legion of stars who attended the Aerosmith after party at Pink Taco in West Hollywood -- a list that included Jim Carrey, Seth Green, Lana Del Rey and the guys from Tokio Hotel.

One source inside the party tells us, "Aerosmith rented the place out ... one of the greatest parties I've ever seen ... legendary."

It's been roughly six weeks since Depp and Paradis broke things off -- after spending 14 years together. Maybe a little Pink Taco action is just what the doctor ordered.

Ely

OMG. Johnny Depp, Jim Carey and Bill and Tom Kaulitz? Love it<3!!

brad

Guys, Johnny was going to A ROCK CONCERT. Plenty of people wear hats like that especially at hot, summertime music festivals outside. They definitely wear hats like that in the South and in places like Texas. Go see a country music concert or a blues festival sometime.

Johnny can dress however the heck he wants to dress. Actors like Johnny probably WANT to irritate people who expect him to have a crew cut and wear sensible clothes and shoes. Tons of actors have been just like Johnny. Kind of rebellious. One of Johnny's good friends, the late Marlon Brando, wore clothes like that all the time. So did James Dean, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood and a bunch of younger actors who have been in western movies.

Johnny just did a western you know ... "The Lone Ranger". Maybe he's still kind of "in character" and he started really liking wearing hats like that. Get with the program people.

Elizabeth

Johnny Depp is living free and happily single..

Lily

I'm Argentine and i think that he is the hottest actor of the planet

Tutixo

Hes so hot in a weird way!

smileandshine

I remember seeing weeks ago of some article what if Jonny Depp and Katy Perry got together if he wasn't married, and then he separates what a fluke. Anyone remembers seeing it? <3 Johnny Depp

el polacko

some people are just naturally cool while some other folks...like johnny depp...try really, really..painfully..hard to appear cool.

CountryGal

Yep I'm over my 30 year Johnny Depp crush. He's gotten entirely too funky. He will still get skanky chicks who like smelly rich guys though.

ChrisM

Say what you want about JD, but he is always gracious to his fans. Notice, he was the only one who stopped and signed stuff. I don't feel I have any business commenting on his personal life as I have no idea what goes on w/in his relationships. Nor do I think it's any of my business how he dresses - whatever floats his boat in that regard. However, I can certainly take note of how he treats others with kindness, patience and dignity when he is in public. He has my respect for that!

kitty

mid life crisis eye liner...

Lexie

Hey Brad, How can you defend the dirty little flea infested pirate? He looks smelly all the time! Those stinky boats alone would kill a person! He looks nothing like the rock star he fantasizes about being. He hangs a boat load o cheap jewelry around his neck and that makes him a rock star?? He’s looking more like Michael Jackson every day. The old fart needs help.

Bean

Here's how it went:

Steven: Hey, Johnny, come to our after party.
Johnny: Okay, where is it?
Steven: Pink Taco.
Johnny: Where?
Steven: Miyagi's
Johnny: Oh! Great, see you there.

LOL

Lily Daisy

He's making a big mistake trying to live like he did 20 years ago and dress like he did years ago. It's frankly getting funny and a little sad. He needs to find and to connect to a more grown up version of himself now

Hazel

This dude is weird enough said

Feeniegal

I've read many times that some think John Mayer is copying Johnny's look..so if Johnny's playing guitar is he copying John Mayer? I love them both.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments