Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

coco

What a pair of losers..KK is probably smiling that her loser boyfriend is calling her a bitch..
TMneeds toquit posting anything about those Kartrashians ...

Spoch

I'm sure she'll play the part very well

Linda

Charming....

bradleykwolford

OMG you won't believe what Roseanne Barr did to me!!! http://www.youtube.com/bradleykwolford

Sherron

TWO PERFECT TRASH HEAPS!!

Raejean

He's no gentleman, and she's no lady. I guess the two self-centered skags deserve each other.

Nosy and Concerned

It's so funny reading these other comments! I am convinced that these two are the most hated couple in the world right now.

I think they are perfect together actually. Both love the public, both into fashion, both are tabloid favs...

I wonder what they talk about...(real superficial I bet)

Kanye: "...what you wearin'?!"
Kim: "...I dunno, what you wearin'?!" LOL!!!

laura coco

dont care!

laura coco

i hope it works out great for the both of them!! dont know why people have an issue with this...

Alexandra

Im pretty sure Kim thinks your a perfect bitch too kanye

early

LMAO,, he's second romantic song will ,,, My Hoe did the whole party!!!! The whole clan is pure trash,, both sides!!!!

al

wow how romantic can you get !! kim your night in shining armour has arrived !! grab him dont let him go keep those ratings up after all that's what it's all about right. mom taught you the the wrong values and hanging out with loosers like this guy will not help.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Wouldn't a "PERFECT WHORE" be much more approriate??? OR, a Filthy WHORE-- even better!!//?????

SJane

Most women are not okay with the use of this word and Kanye uses it to describe a possession. Kim is even more ignorant than I thought if she thinks her female fans (whoever they are) would be okay with this.

Bitchmaster

She's awesome! He's so lucky and grateful to be allowed to have her. Every man on the planet loves Kim. All the women wishes to be just like her!