Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

Matthew

Kanye West is the biggest douche bag to walk the face of this Earth, I mean come on the man posed as Jesus!!! He is an arrogant PRICK!!! I hate him so much!!! The title of this song just shows how much he is!!!

Delaware D

I bet Kim's mom loves this song!!! ugh.

Celebrities Suck

Kayne get it right your song should have been my perfect narcissistic bitch. If you all look at Khloe's web site and Kourtney web sites they post pics about family Kourtney posts pics of her reading books somewhat productive stuff. Now Kim on the other hand she post pics about her ŧ§, b00bs, half naked, in bathing suits etc. She has no class.

viktor

I wouldn't be impressed, were I Kim. Butt...

Kelly

Cool. I hope she graduates to getting pooped on in her next sex tape.

Marlena

Plenty of *********** BJ's and annal sex = Perfect Bitch

CL

Should've been call "Perfect Beard"

noGenius

what do you expect? her mother is a PIMP, displaying her daughters, even the under-age ones, for the enjoyment of men, all for a price. these people have serious mental issues. and anyone who idolizes them needs their head examined.

STFUP

I guess he needed a new toilet. Kim fits the bill.

Buckaroobonzai

I think that says it all about him (and her). I think she might have been much more flattered had he named it "Perfect Woman", but he is a ****** so he used that other word instead. (fill in the *****)

Rose

Yeah men love the Bitch !!!

Sunset

Makes sense that she would be his muse, since his music is craptastic.

x

I THINK HE SHOULD GO SHOPPING FOR A DIAMOND DOG COLLAR AND LEASH. WOULD LOOK GREAT ON HER SINCE I ASSUME HE OWNS HER. SHE IS A DOG ANYWAY.

brad

Maybe I'm just not "gangsta rap" enough or whatever, but somehow I kind of doubt that Kim wants to be known as "Kanye West's bitch". Oh well. Who knows, maybe she really IS a bitch sometimes and she'll bend over for a guy any time he wants.

Rob

We'll see what happens when you pull a "Chris Brown" on Kim. You are just psycho enough to do it. Why Kim continues to "Dumb Down" is beyond me. Oh....must be money!