Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

Babydoll0630

Such a classy pair these two...........

Sunset

How the hell is this breaking news?

CL

Should've been called "Perfect Beard"

Buckaroobonzai

you know, I'd say that totally sums up Kanye's maturity level in a nut shell. He is obviously an emotionally stunted child.

Michelle

If someone referred to Kanye as the "Perfect N-Word" how do you think that would go over?

WOW...

AAAWWWWWW, how perfect!

moe l.

Well at least he got "the bitch" part right....

Jen

I can't stand this mthrfkr.

LDB

Amber Rose > Kim Kardashian

jay

What did we expect from this dude? I guess bitch is the new term of endearment for women nowadays.. I'll past on that trend, sheesh!!

Steve

Enough is enough, these rap stars are idolized by young people and they set the worst example. I stopped listening to Rap years ago because of the derogatory and denigrating words in the lyrics. I think President Obama was right when he called Kanye a "Jacka**."

Big Boy Pants

These two definitely deserve each other.

joeygirl45

How about "Whore to the Core".... broad has no self respect and he is just so unattractive. I've always heard he was gay and she's just gross. Her narcissism in unbelievable and so is his. They probably just hang out all day talking about how wonderful they are. She's so dumb she doesn't realize people keep reporting on her because we are laughing AT her. And him, he just blows.

Maverick

More accurately: Perfect Dumb Bitch.

brad

Man, I hope that Rihanna isn't dumb enough to get back with that guy who was beating on her at the Grammy's a few years ago, Chris Brown. I think Rihanna has real talent. Rihanna has earned all of her money and fame. Kim .... er, not so much. Rihanna came from nothing in Barbados and made it big because of her genuine music talent. Gotta respect that. Kim Kardashian sure didn't. Kim is sort of just another poor little rich girl from the Hollywood area ... kind of like Paris Hilton. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and all that. If Kanye was younger and Rihanna's type, I'd be going after her if I was him.