Kanye West

Kim Kardashian's My

'PERFECT BITCH'

8/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0807_kanye_kim_01
Must be true love ... Kanye West just announced his new song "Perfect Bitch" is about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West debuted the track last weekend at a club in NYC -- and today, he took to Twitter to address rumors the song was written about his new lady ... turns out, it was.

0807_kanye_west_tweet
The song has NOT been officially released yet -- but a source told the Daily News, the lyrics are "about his search for the perfect woman and how he has now found the 'perfect bitch.'"

Rap's got a terrible reputation of being misogynistic -- and using the word "bitch" doesn't help -- but this song seems to have a romantic spin on it ... so we gotta ask ...

Wow ...

Wow, what a compliment...she seems to think so huh?

DaveT

The word "b-tch" can be used by all kinds of things by different people.
But "b-tch" has always meant the same thing...unreasonable, selfish, manipulative woman.
Yeah yeah the feminists love claim that the word "b-tch" is a..."misogynistic word!"...but is it?
What about the word "a-shole"?
Are women called a-shole? Nope.
Only men are called a-shole, so by the feminists's reasoning on the word "b-tch"...isn't the word "as-hole" a misandric word? A sexist word against men only?
Hmmm Gloria Steinem and Hillary Clinton never mentioned that when they spewed on about the word "b-tch"...;)

jules

"Perfect Bitch" Apparently lifes a bitch then oneday you may marry one...live and let live

CLINT

Well he did get the title of his song right.

jules

I danced with my son at his wedding to Kanye Wests song Mama and I cried, cried cried. 2 months later my son was off to Afghanistan for 13 months. Today he is home safe and sound, but that song Mama will always have very special meaning to me...all the other crap I could careless about.

brad

Elton John sure has been a bitch lately to Madonna. Like his song goes ... "the bitch is back" and nastier than ever.

He called Madge "the C word" this time. Ouch. Not nice. Isn't he "Sir Elton John" and he's supposed to be chivalrous and all that? I hear that Elton has been plenty "catty" for decades so it's no surprise. Old habits die hard I guess.

Lady Gaga should call Elton and tell him to chill out and "bury the hatchet" with Madonna. Madonna is supposed to be one of Gaga's big musical influences isn't she? Maybe Elton is still mad that some people thought Madonna's Oscar party was better than his earlier this year. I think Gaga can stick up for herself just fine. She has all of her "little monsters" watching her back. I don't know if Gaga can get him to chill out much though. Elton might need to have a good hair pulling "reality show" catfight with Madonna before he will leave her alone. I'm sure TMZ would love to have cameras rolling if that happened. :)

nisiek

She is not only a bitch but dumb one at that, she probably thinks this song is a compliment...trust if someone called me any kind of bitch in public or private I would knock their block of...KIM, KANYE, DISAPPEAR...AND DUMB ASS KIM, THIS SONG IS NOT A COMPLIMENT!!!!

TJ

Kayne is a "security blanket", for Kim. Nothing more,nothing less. The Kardashians are famous for surrounding themselves with malleable, pliable males-if not submissive to their whims,the male is quickly ousted! E.g-KRIS HUMPHRIES

Kev the Realist

Great, Just proves he is a totally classless, useless piece of **** and she is a complete freekin moron for staying with a jerk lik ethis. These 2 loseras derserve each other. Maybe we can hope that when they fly to their next rendevous the plane will crash. That would be a blessing to the human race.

kim is a publicity whore

dang, look at all the new plastic surgery on that bitch's face!

CaorlinaGirl87

CaorlinaGirl87

I never comment on things concerning the Kardashians I have my own opinions about them. I feel that Kim will expect anything to be in the limelight. As a womeni feel offended for her. While watching her Oprah she tried to the world she changed in a good way. I honestly feel she downgraded she doesn't even look the same. Kanye West is dressing her and calling her a b****. I never seen Kris Humphries do such a thing he just let her be her. I think this will all backfire on her.

PJ in Texas

I cannot say this loud enough "I truly dislike Kanya West and everything he stands for in his life"

dman

Fish*****. I love that South park episode. I can totally believe that his ego overrides his brain in ways normal humans could never comprehend.
As Carlos Mencia pleaded, "Awww , man, fish*****, man, please get it man, please!"

Miss Lisa

And she is OK with being called a BITCH? WoW that is classy!