« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps' GF

Private Jet-Setting

Vegas-Hopping Hobnobber

8/7/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Phelps' Girlfriend Megan RosseeMichael Phelps' hot cocktail waitress GF has been around the block -- in fact, she's been around the WORLD ... on private jets ... long before she ever met Phelps ... all because of her pretty face ... and TMZ has the pics to prove it.

Sources tell TMZ, 25-year-old Megan Rossee ingratiated herself with the rich and famous through her job as a model at VIP events around the country -- and thanks to her gig, she and her hot friends have been showered with lavish gifts by their elite admirers ... including expensive trips to Vegas AND flights on private jets.

We're told all the photos were taken within the last year -- in the months before Megan and Phelps eventually came into contact.

And that's why it pays to be hot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fixxin2

Hobnobber? More like Nob Polisher.

stu

so she's a high price model/ hooker.

Joan K

And she wouldn't give him the time of day if he wasn't who he is. Come on she isn't with him for his looks.

Sinister

Oh yeah sure a "model", we all know what that means, Gold digging prostitute. I'd assume her next goal in life is to make a sex tape and try her luck with reality shows.

I thought this website was about celebrities, not gold diggers?

Straight Talkin Texan

Un, yea, sure... I don't think her company is the only thing she provides on these trips.

Jack

Phelps needs to get over the gold-digging sluts because it is going to backfire, it's just a matter of time. The loss he took on the condo will be nothing compared to that loss. He'll end up having to take a job as a lifeguard at a community pool after one those skanks is done with taking him to the cleaners.

No comment

I had a friend who invited me on a trip to Hawaii all expenses paid in the early 90's. We just had to dress to kill. That is all she told me. I thought it sounded too good to be true. I couldn't bring myself to go. Another friend went in my place, and yep they were high priced prostitutes. Being paid to mingle, laugh at dumb jokes, stroke egos, and tipped extra for sex.

Maverick

She's not that hot.

Lucky girl though.

Any truth to the rumour that she is a porta potty?

LDB

Meh. I've seen better...

JByrd

Haters gonna hate.

StixZadinia

Definite porta-potty.

Taxman

I hate my gender sometimes, pathetic men giving women the world just to get between their legs.

Joey

JUST ANOTHER HO-BAG RIDIDNG TEH CELEBRITY JET TO NOWHERE

brad

Yes, it certainly does pay when a woman is super hot. Us guys have a severe weakness for them and they know it. Hot looking women make the world go around. They make us guys get up early and work our azzes off just to see a big smile on their face when they get back home ... and hopefully get some wild and crazy time in the bedroom later on. Life on planet Earth would totally suck without women ... especially the hot ones. Michael Phelps should get an extra gold medal for having such good taste in women. Well done Michael! Two thumbs up. Megan might have had her pick of good looking, successful guys but she chose you.

Joe

Certainly sounds like a celebrity chasing hooker to me. BUT, maybe Michael is doing some “using” here as well. Just bang her for a few months and move on to the next one. Just make sure you wrap it up dude and have some FUN tearing it up!