« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Lochte

I Didn't Bang Around

At the Olympics

8/7/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_ryan_lochte_tmz_live
Ryan Lochte insists ... he did NOT go on a lady-banging bender inside the athletes' village in London last week -- telling TMZ Live, he barely had enough time to sleep ... let alone sample the local fare (sexually).

FYI -- the athletes' village at the Olympics has famously become a hot bed for late night liaisons among medal contenders -- i.e. the athletes are going at it like rabbits when they're not competing.

But Lochte tells us, he kept his snake in the cage -- claiming, "All I really saw was the dining hall, the swimming pool, and basically my bed. So I wasn’t able to get around the village."

What a waste.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

EarthAngel

ANYBODY who stares @ the bottom of a pool for HOURS......EVERYDAY.......for many, many YEARS deserves all the playtime he can handle!! Go Ryan!!

Quntin

I was so all over this guy before the olympics started, but now I'm sick of hearing about him. #NEXT

namers

The Great Marvin Hamlisch died, can you write about something of entertainment value? Sheesh!

PopTart

People are now hating on him because he's attractive & very desirable & that's fine with me. But he's still very ****able! At least for just one night.

Mich in California

TMZ's claim that the Olympic athletes are "going at it like rabbits" is just bizarre. These folks have sacrificed for years to compete. They have more self-respect and discipline than to disgrace themselves like that. TMZ, get your mind out of the gutter!!!

LDB

Lies. He's a one night stand man that slept with a good number of women over there. He's not fooling anyone.

ryan

so nice for your family to file for bankruptcy right before the olympics where you can win a medal and get endorsements. Why not wait, and then with all of the endorsement money pay of the family debt?

I wonder how does a family pay for plane tickets, hotel and food when they file for bankruptcy? Im hurting financially off andI cant fly to Europe.

christy

There's still time for fun! He's finished, now he can play! I wish he would stop with the black rapper act though, stick with sports!

Toby Weymiller

He is so hot. I would pee on him all night if he enjoyed it.

Bu

He will always from here on out be known as "One Night Stand Lockte"!

Sabrina

He's not that great looking. Maybe he's a nice guy, but he's still kind of dopey. Congratulations to him on his medals, but hopefully it won't go to his head.

Revelations

Pure douchebag

Nolan Ross

He was a heck of a lot cooler before he opened his mouth . . . now he is beyond annoying and tacky

texguy63

He waited for the community shower in the locker room.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2