« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aly Raisman's Dad

Hassled By Grumpy

A-Hole During Floor Finals

8/8/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080812_ally_raisman
Aly Raisman's father stood up and cheered his face off after his daughter pulled off the greatest performance of her life last night ... which REALLY pissed off the cranky bastard who sat behind him.

It was HILARIOUS ... with his daughter about to receive the gold medal for the individual floor routine, some Olympic party-pooper grumpily reached over to Rick Raisman ... and nagged him to sit down and shut up.

Of course, Rick totally ignored the guy ... and probably cheered even louder.

So sorry America ruined your evening ... you black hole of fun, enemy of awesome, enjoyment-sucking pain in the ass.

Go USA!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kim

Her parents have been so comical to watch!! So nice to see such proud parents supporting their daughter and her team!! Go Team USA!!

stu

Her Parents r ANNOYING!!!
& need to stop living their pathetic lives through their daughters. Guy should have pushed daddy right over & down to his little girl.

Jen

I completely understand his enthusiasm for his daughter BUT the guy behind him probably paid more than $500 for that seat! Is he not allowed to see what's going on too? I don't blame him for being annoyed, especially since her dad jumps up all the time - how is anyone behind him supposed to see?

alex

well her parents are a bit over the top.... but if you can't be over the top when your daughter is winning a gold medal at the Olympics, sheesh! where can you? back seat man needs either a beer or an enema

Annette

This kind of behavior is one reason why people hate Americans.

That guy would have paid a lot of money for his ticket and just wanted to see the show. Aly would not have been able to see or hear her dad from the floor anyway, so all her dad achieved was to make the people behind him miss the show and hate Americans.

I have attended graduation ceremonies where selfish jerks do the same kind of thing... And everyone else's parents miss out on hearing their kid's name called. This jerk should have been pushed off the stands.

Sonja

That's great they support their kid but as someone who is rather short I can say that it completely sucks when some ignorant moron stands up in front of you blocking your view completely, whether it's to cheer, sing, ..excitement .. doesn't matter, I paid for my ticket and my seat I should be able to enjoy what is going as well. This dad could see just as good from a seated position and could have roared and clapped as loud as anyone, he will forever have footage of her receiving the medal why spoil it for others who are there to see the same thing.

ms1

Her parents are way way over the top. I cringed watching then last week. They have every right to be proud of their daughter. Their behavior however is rude and inconsiderate. And I agree behavior like that does indeed give Americans a bad name.

steve-o

C"mon TMZ this is something Chris Chase would cover...

kicksroute66

These folks can scream all day and night for her. She is a champion and all you haters are big time losers. Deal with it suckers.

Martina

TMZ is all for this athlete, Ali. Have you noticed the tons of negative stories about the other American athletes: Lochte, Phelps, Gabby, Venus etc? Ali and her family are Jews..so of course TMZ won't say a thing against her.
So unfair.

Who the Hell is Khloe

You guys gotta watch the SOUP's parody of her parents. I see them as annoying too

Olivia

I totally get they are excited but to be fair if you watch her parents they are completely obnoxious, I wouldn't want to sit next to them either.

lmfao

The European terrorist hate us because of her freedom.

Allyson

Oh come on people!!!! If you had a child in the Olympics would you be concerned about the people around you????? I am a considerate person but I have to tell you that if it were my kid I'd be jumping up and down an screaming my head off!!!!!!

I cry when I see the parents reacting! What an incredible thrill for ALL of them! GO USA!

Janette

I don't understand why they put the parents of the athletes in the crowd with everyone else. Of course they're going to be the most obnoxious people in the crowd, so put them in their own freakin section!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments