« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aly Raisman's Dad

Hassled By Grumpy

A-Hole During Floor Finals

8/8/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080812_ally_raisman
Aly Raisman's father stood up and cheered his face off after his daughter pulled off the greatest performance of her life last night ... which REALLY pissed off the cranky bastard who sat behind him.

It was HILARIOUS ... with his daughter about to receive the gold medal for the individual floor routine, some Olympic party-pooper grumpily reached over to Rick Raisman ... and nagged him to sit down and shut up.

Of course, Rick totally ignored the guy ... and probably cheered even louder.

So sorry America ruined your evening ... you black hole of fun, enemy of awesome, enjoyment-sucking pain in the ass.

Go USA!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Aaron

You put you hand in my pocket, take out my money and burn it & I'm gonna be rather pissed also. The ticket gives you the joy of seeing the proceedings, not the back of those "sitting" in front of you...

MISSA

Come on you haters think about it; if your child was in the Olympics winning a GOLD medal or any medal wouldn’t you cheer? It is an amazing accomplishment even just being there is amazing. If I was Ali and I looked and saw my parents cheering it would make me so happy and feel so good about myself because they are proud of me. If they were sitting like the grump behind them like some of you think they should, I would be disappointed because they obviously didn't care. If that were my kid I would stand on my seat and cheer them on medal or not being in the Olympics is an amazing accomplishment any parent would be proud of. GO ALI'S PARENTS AND ALL OLYPMIC ATHLETES AND THEIR PARENTS! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU WANT YOU SHOULD BE PROUD SO SHOW IT! :)

Kurt

WOW!! For your reporting on the USA Olympic Champs parents financial problem.

TMZ is, " you black hole of fun, enemy of awesome, enjoyment-sucking pain in the ass." Sound familiar???

Your rentire staff are such Hipocrits!!!!!!!

Luv ya!!

The entire USA

R

And what was with that initial low score for Raisman on the balance beam? I swear the judges have it against Americans.

Joey

THat's why the Brits lost teh Revolutionary War They are too involved in everything but what is important

Lola

Gee. Who knew it's possible to get pissed off when you paid hundreds of $$ to see the finals and some butthead keeps jumping up and blocking your view.

jen

yeah, well, didn;t see anyone telling william to sit down or his wife when they cheered, they should have different seating for the parents....i actually thought for a second he was "patting" him on the back to congradulate him.....haahah

Becki

Sorry but I am with the grumpy old man on this one. This is such a thing as courtesy of others - just because your child is having a moment, you dont get to ignore that. This man likely paid a hefty amount to attend this event.

jen

OK, the guy relly looks like he is plotting to kill the dad...damn, if looks could kill...YIKES!!!

Sunset

I wonder how much Ralph Lauren is paying them to don that tacky giant logo gear. Good advertising since the camnera is always on their squirmy butts.

jen

who pays "hundreds" of dollars to see young girls flip around if its not your daughter.....PEDO"S....ewwww

Eshiree

That guy was a total as$?!,! I would be like f'off, that's my kid your watching!!!!

Dale

They guy behind him was probably American too.

Italia

I doubt if the grumpy guy even knew who they were. He probably thought they were a couple of drunks having too much fun at the olympics. I hear those tickets are expensive, and if this guy is sitting in seats where parents sit, his seat was probably REAL expensive. Given the opportunity for the grumpy guy to speak for himself, I'm sure he'd probably apologize once he learns that the guy was the Dad of a Gold Medal Winner!

bfd

The biggest problem: Mr. raisman jumped up in the MIIDDLE of his daughter's routine - not just the end.
That is selfish even by American standards.
I understand his enthusiasm but consider the people behind you who shelled out a lot of money to see your daughter's performance too.

I