« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aly Raisman's Dad

Hassled By Grumpy

A-Hole During Floor Finals

8/8/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080812_ally_raisman
Aly Raisman's father stood up and cheered his face off after his daughter pulled off the greatest performance of her life last night ... which REALLY pissed off the cranky bastard who sat behind him.

It was HILARIOUS ... with his daughter about to receive the gold medal for the individual floor routine, some Olympic party-pooper grumpily reached over to Rick Raisman ... and nagged him to sit down and shut up.

Of course, Rick totally ignored the guy ... and probably cheered even louder.

So sorry America ruined your evening ... you black hole of fun, enemy of awesome, enjoyment-sucking pain in the ass.

Go USA!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I Was About To Say

That fat loser needed to stand up or shut up, if it was HIS daughter he would have stood up too! People always stand up at football games and etc. If this fat jerk can't handle it too bad. He was probably really just upset cuz he couldnt see the food court!

Jody

There really should be a special section for the olympic members family. I can understand the guy who is sitting behind the father. I can't stand it when someone is constantly standing up at football games and screaming. It is annoying as hell.

I Was About To Say

I find it extremely rude of the fat guy to gorge himself with food so that the person behind him couldn't even see!

Phishie from Philly

I'm not a betting man but if I were I would bet that the grumpy old man is from France. I'm just sayin

Phishie from Philly

Lacey

Do you know the financial strain of parents of an Olympian? The heartbreak and roller coaster of every championship? Her Dad couldv'e stood on my shoulders as he applauded. A$$hat behind him needs to shut up.

Cujeaux

The guy probably didn't know they were her parents. I bet the fact that e made it o tv makes up for it, but e may not know that either.
The parents should have their own seating area. I'd love to see the faces of the parents of some of the Russian girls to see if they're as bad as their kids. That Mustafina girl was such a sourpuss. When she did finally win something she looked stupid acting nice all of a sudden to everyone. She was such a brat.

Timmy Boy

I feel like punching that Dad just by looking at him.

News Flash

He looks Russian

Big Taters

fart

Powerhouse233

I understand both sides. The parents were very excited and were being a bit obnoxious and over the top and probably should have dialed it down a bit. The man, like the rest of the crowd, paid good money to see the events and wanted to see what was going on.

Lmao

I've been it this dudes place before so I really don't blame him. Cool, your kid just won the Gold medal, but HE PAID TO SEE IT. Be excited all you want but let the paying customers see what they paid to see! On a side note... ALY WAS SO GREAT! It was nice to see a gymnast sticking their landings for once- we've really been lacking that this Olympics! :(

DaveT

Haha well actually I can see both their sides.
As a parent with a child in the Olympics obviously you're going to be extremely excited and jumping out of your seat, and should be.
But...ever been behind someone who keeps standing up and blocking your view?
At first it's a little annoying. Few more times and it becomes a distraction. Few more times and you're missing half the event because you can't see. Few more times and you want to throw the woman/man off the balcony :D
Don't really see either person being wrong here, sometimes things are just a matter of cir***stances, and nobody to blame.

Joao

The guy looks English, those are not happy people, trust me, lived there---HATED IT!!!

Everyones~A~Star

grumpy bastard needs to take teh stick out of hsi ass its a sporting event not an opera douchebag

Goldie702

Everyone knew within the first 20 seconds of Aly's routine that she was definatly getting the gold on the floor exercize. If that was my daughter I would jump out of my seat and cheer as well. That old fart was hating since the balance beam. Maybe grumpy old man don't like jews (eastern european accent)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments