Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Rob

She is far and away not perfect in any way. If perfect means you wers a pound of makeup every day, need to pay thousands to do your hair, and have a butt the size of Texas then I guess shes perfect.

Wtfsmh

Why is this lame no talent hoe alive.? Kanye is just as ugly as jay z .. Was she that desperate? I hate all her falseness she is looking less human and more robotic. Yuk! What kind of a women accepts being called a bitch!? Kk that's who lol

Cheryl

I can understand being that bitch but when a man calls you one it means something else and it aint good.

TJ

STAR has just revealed ,that narcissistic sociopath, KRIS JENNER , did knowingly and willfully, indeed, market her daughter's sex tape! SOLD Kim, just like a piece of meat! What a despicable "mother".

Cowgurleee

Later this year, KK is dropping a track called Perfect N****r. She means it in the most respectful way. It's gonna be great, ask Gwenth Paltrow!

karri

That's because you lack self-esteem... even though you think you have a ton of it! I would NEVER let a man make a song about me called that.. oh wait.. I would never be with a guy like that in the first place...

sandi

Rob, Kim's own brother said on their reality show that Kim is only famous for being a wh0re. Kim can't sing, dance, act or work. and she does not have an education. She sure can spread for athletes or rappers though!

lil_jen11

Harvey, I am disappointed in you for even saying that saying bitch is fine. WOMEN WHEN YOU BEGIN ACTING LIKE LADIED MEN WILL DO THE SAME! It is not ok and I almost stopped watching your show because of you feeling "oh well maybe its not meant in that context." SLANG terms is not the definition. Look up bitch in the Websters Dictionary and see the meaning. WRONG Harvey! WRONG!

t jam

PERFECT BEING USED INSTEAD OF DUMB ???
,,NONE OF THE OTHER WERE WERTH 40 MILLION ,,HOW MANY OF THE OTHER WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY HIM A $ 750,000 CAR

TJ

What's the use? Kim & Kris J. have some kind of bizarre charisma ( the rest of the family are just hanger oners). Sociopaths often have some kind of charm. They are never going a way, so what's the use of showing disapproval or any remarks. They are STILL laughing, all the way to the bank!!

CJ

With her loads of makeup, and botox, and whatever other cosmetic procedures, she has ruined herself by looking literally like a porcelain doll. That's WEIRD! Not beautiful! And I do not get why anyone thinks that huge a$$ is attractive. Again, WEIRD! Just wait til she has kids. She will be the size of a bus - and no amount of exercise will save her.

ibanez50

It's not a name i would want to call my woman but Time's have changed, i rather be called a bitch and treated like a queen than called a queen and treated like a bitch, like most of the guy's you hear of that beat there woman, in public it's baby sweet heart darling then get home and beat the **** out of there woman.

Lane

Well, if the " dog collar" fits

Joe

Your not the perfect bitch...your a hoe!!!!

Jon Alpochino

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored. I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

With that logic I'm just going to start calling every black guy around me a ***** and see how sincere I am.

Kim is stupid. Kanye is slowly destroying his career. Jay, just distance yourself from this guy, half his beats are sampled anyway.