Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Ace

"Perfect Ho" seems like a better fit..

zzzzz88

Meh, Jay Z has refereed to Beyonce as his "bitch" and she didn't go ham on him, nor did Jay get heat for it. It seems to be a Hip-Hop thing. All rappers want a "bad bitch". I personally think it's dumb, females shouldn't be called bitches at all.

Fareed Ansari

I think they said perfect "witch".

rob

Young love. Isn't it special. She's not just a bitch, she's a perfect bitch. Profound! What do you expect people. It's Kanye. Did you think he'd just automagically start spouting Wordsworth?

Richard

You just set back women 20 years. BITCH

al

and the biggest ass as well

Pam

What else can she really say about the song,to try an keep her image up!

Rick LaChapelle

She's too stupid to realize what he really means!

BB not bb

I wonder what the rest of the lyrics are. So far, I know he calls her a b and then talks about her body. That is shallow and mean so far. I wonder if this is a love song or if it is just a bragging song to show off what he bagged.

Kim has to stop letting men abuse her before she has a nervous breakdown. She was already acting off when she was with Kris abusing her. She started being mean to Khloe for no reason other than her own frustration. I think Kanye can hurt her much worse besides.

Kris is laughably pathetic but Kanye is smart and sneaky.

Dramazone

When Kanye feels romantic he calls Kim a perfect bitch, and when Kanye gets horny he bitch slaps Kim silly and pee's on her

ohreally

The perfect slut is more appropriate for her.

LK

THE BOTH SUCK ! PLAIN AND SIMPLE

floyd

wtf I"m tired of all these fake people! Who cares. Hey who's the blonde bitch that works their? ask max would he date her?

T.C.

Body by Mattel
Brain by Fisher Price
(No offense to the toy companies)

tsholofelo

hai.i think kim is now getting too confortable with kanye