Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Chris

good

anon

Being a Bitch is nothing to be proud about but in Kims case well she loves it because she knows what she has done in life

FreakyDeaky

One sociopath falls for another sociopath.... true love?

*Sorry, pisses on another sociopath. Now, that's true love.

peoplearesilly

She's so fricking stupid. She certainly is a dumb "Bitch." I'll give her that one.

ManiacalZebra

I'd call her a total bitch, myself.

fstblk

Now that the song has been written can they please just go away!!!!

Raejean

Barf, every way you slice it.

DIAMOND

Well... He's a dog.....and she is his bitch....so I guess they make the perfect couple then.

Chase

They're BOTH bitches who look like they BOTH take is up the a$$.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

This whole Kanye and Kim thing is too funny. He is turning her into a little lap dog and she looks like a total idiot.
She's changing herself for that obnoxious POS...and I don't mean just acting differently...which she is, BTW.
No extensions, less makeup, diff clothes because HE says so. Walking BEHIND him, like he's in charge...and she's letting him.
NOW, being a "bitch" is a good thing, really??? Since when did it become that?? Must have missed it. Out of EVERY word in rap, or whatever music he's considered, isn't there something less derogatory? Whether she's "ok" with it, a bitch is STILL a bitch. Even if she IS ok with it, by allowing him use that to describe her, is giving him yet MORE control. What happened to my "boo"??? Or, I got a remarkable word...how's about my "girl"??? Home Girl???
This is TRULY amazing to see. He's basically "deconstructing" Kim K...AND, it's right in front of our eyes!!! He's beatin her down and making her his "BITCH"!!!!
Think of how a person is referred to in prison...he's my bitch!!!
Ain't no 2 ways about that word.
Sit back and enjoy the show...I know I am!! LOL

jimi

I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

i'm waiting for the follow up single " Dumb **** "

janet

For now West is getting Kim and Kardashians more attention. With the money they make they still can't buy an ounce of class or respect. Never will.

Rolm

This skank was peewed on and video taped the scene so what is the big deal if she is called a bitch.

nicole

Bless her heart. Poor girl just settles for anyone willing to be seen with her in public. Most guys just hit it & quit it.

KC

ICP wrote a song about her too.....It's called "Cherry Pie"......I need a bitch, a special bitch......