Kim Kardashian

I'm Honored to Be

The Perfect Bitch

8/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_kim_kardashian_kanye_West_perfect_bitch_articleKim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West's new song, "Perfect Bitch" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, "I'm honored.  I love it," adding, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'"

Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, "I wrote the song 'Perfect Bitch' about Kim."  Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.

But Kim feels great about it, saying, "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.

Boy, we didn't see that one coming.

0807_perfect_bitch_footer_v4

Little_Leota

I don't blame her at all...it's always great to be considered "PERFECT"...even if it's a bitch...♥

Chris

Say what you want Kim...Spin it in any direction and no matter what you say and do it will not change the fact that in the dictionary BITCH is a female dog, so the love of your life, no matter how you take it is calling you a dog, in fact he is calling you his dog.

I'm sorry being called a BITCH is not flattering

CC

Kanye knows what we don't. Kim really has 8 teats and howls at the moon on quiet nights. Rumor is Kim will do some gnarly tricks for a milk bone and loves to have her tummy rubbed.
Kim, a bitch in more ways than one....

GabyO

shut up whore

Bagman

MOOOOOOOOOO

Toilethead

A total bitch with a big fat ass.

Skye

HATERS STOP IT! Do your thing Kim and Kanye. Love it!

Sharon

Of course she is honored. She is the poster child for anything that is degrading and humiliating to women. She has no respect for herself or her gender.

Sherry

Sorry!!! no real women wants to b called a Bitch weather it n a good r bad way No!!NoNo like mader say.....She dumm as hell¡!!!! There were way more repecful words that could have been used , but like they say money talks ...who u calling a bitch?man that fighting words real talk.

ju

what a idiot airhead she is get a brain you moron

Black Girl

Geez! Thank God I ignored everyone and married a cute white nerd. Although most whites believe we actually like/don't mind being called bitches and hos the truth is that many of us would run very far from Kanye and that crap.

ju

that tells us that you are a brainless talentless waste of space if you let someone call you that get a life kim you are annoying

AZ

Kanye must love being the 200th customer to get a ride on that roller coaster. Sleeping with her must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

cari

and....KANYE IS THE PERFECT BASTARD BOYFRIEND. He has a bigger clothing and shoe (umm..sneaker) budget than you do, and he's a Big Gay Flamer...so you NEVER have to sleep with his ugly ASS. For the sake of humanity we hope you have a sperm donor when having children (in vitro of course), because that kind of FUGLY should NOT be propogated!

Svenghooli

I think I'm going to throw up now....