Randy Travis

911 Call

8/9/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080812_travis_911_launch
TMZ has obtained the Randy Travis 911 call made last night by a passerby who saw the country singer lying in the road.

TMZ broke the story ... police found Randy laying naked outside his crashed car and arrested him for DUI and making threats against the cops.

In the 911 call authorities were having trouble figuring out exactly where Randy crashed.

As we reported, Randy was taken to jail in his birthday suit.  His mug shot clearly shows the injuries from the crash.

When Travis was released, police gave him a parting gift -- some paper clothes.

FAN

I LOVE RANDYS SONGS, GOD BE WITH HIM!

BOHOE

Isn't he dating Amanda Bynes??

Phil

TMZ messed the link up. Here's the link to the audio.

Julies

How did y'all hear this? Says "404 page not found " now when I try.

kim.j.

Praying for you brother.. We all have are crosses to bear.. I know you have a sweet heart.. For those who are judgemental... are you all so perfect??...

voiceofreason

Randy, your are not George Jones!

ann

he tried to buy smokes naked too -.-

CasinoPImp

I wonder if this naked drunk driving, cop threatening, bozo will add a new song about this to his latest Gospel CD, Glory Train - Songs of Faith, Worship & Praise?

Danielle

He's on bath salts

bobob

AWWWWW the one time I want to hear a 911 tape and I get a 404 error! not fair! this one would have been funny!

awesomewave

I bet the seatbelt chaffed his junk during the sudden deceleration.

Omnipotent1

I have a dream! i have a dream that one day I'll be able to get so f.u. that I will be able to crash my car and greet investigating police officers in the nude and not remember any of it! I have a dream!

Jody

That cashier said Randy was a regular customer. I bet he doesn't step foot in that place ever again after this.

sister278

You know what..how much time was spent finding out what side of the road he was one?! North side..west side...for pete sake 911 operator the dude is saying he finds a man in the middle of the road, and she wastes at least 3 minutes asking stupid questions?! Has she ever heard of google maps? I could have brought up where he was quicker than this dumb operator.

greenprarie

LMAO - he was naked because he was randy....Bahhhh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments