'Love and Hip Hop Atlanta'

Two-Timing Stevie J

PUNCHED by Baby Mama

8/9/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080912_stevie_j_launch
Hip-hop producer Stevie J caught a fistful from his baby mama, Mimi ... all because the infamous double-dipper was stupid enough to joke about his sidepiece in front of her!

The "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta" couple were all smiles when they left My Studio last night ... until Stevie made a crack about Joseline, his on/off other woman, getting into a fight with Mimi. Big mistake.

For those who don't know, Joseline took a huge swing at Stevie's skull herself ... during a twisted couple's therapy session between Stevie, Joseline AND Mimi.

Anyway, based on our video ... doesn't look like Stevie learned a damn thing in therapy.

Tricky stuff, people.

queen love

I don't watch this mess...I'll rather watch paint dry.

DaveT

Let's see how the feminists respond to this.
When Lane Garrison *supposedly* took a slap swing at his ex...and missed...the feminists ranted about domestic violence.
Here two women swung, made contact and actually hit Stevie J.
Are the feminists going to complain about domestic violence?
Are they going to say they hope the women go to prison and get raped...like they said about Lane?
Let's sit and observe the feminist creature and it's behavior ;)

Moriah

Mimi why are you still with this guy!!!??? he clearly is never going to change! i used to root for you but blah You're still with the dirt bag.
I seriously think you and Joseline are sharing him. You all are probaly having threesomes -__-

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Such dignity and class... the primates at the Lincoln Park Zoo are better behaved most of the time.. I tell you, these folks are really setting back the African American community like 40 years. Whitey ain't doing it, Obama's race baiting (he's worse than Sharptongue and Green Eggs and Sham Jesse) and this kind of ghetto millionaire gone wild stuff, people have had enough and will soon be leaving these sports arenas empty, just like the Romans, only we see it coming this time.

LRT

Yea, and in a couple years we will be reading that his broke ass is back on child support too. INSAINTY...DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT,

Tom

I like how he has a big smile on his face. It's all one big joke to Stevie J.

furious cupcakes

What a shame that this guy Stevie J is becoming famous. He's such a tool. He's dead broke, getting no work and has no personality. A little VH1 time and he's raising his feathers like a pea****. Please TMZ reconsider covering this guy.

spokenword

Joseline looks like a broke ass Rihanna. That show is hilarious.

itsnoise

Get your daily dose of ratchet from this show along with the Bad Girls Club on Monday night.

Wow ...

I don't watch the show, but ladies there is NO MAN worth fighting for. Find yourself another...I'm certain there are plenty who would love to be with you and loyal. Mimi, from other comments I have read, you have been with this guy for 15 yrs..I understand there is history with him. But, based on this it isn't a good one. You can do better...

sidithers

Really
What poor mental midget wretched soul actually watches this crap?

gossipgirl86

I am on blogs all the time...I see him with Josline at clubs holding hands and now he is out with Mimi?? This has to be all a publicity stunt. Ain't no REAL women gonna sit up and stay with a man that is running around and parading the side ho.......I can't....SMH...

HumanNature

DUDE

GOT "BITCH" SLAP!!!!!

So much innocent fun...enticing...*giggle*

Sassy

What's the point of her little punch when she lets him act a fool anyway? Just this week TMZ posted video of Stevie J hand-in-hand with Joselyn. You know Mimi's friends would have shown her the video, so I don't get why Mimi is even hanging out with him and getting offended when he is clearly not interested in being monogamous? It's one big threesome so if he says stupid sh_it, Mimi should be very used to it by now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments