« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady to NFL Teammates:

Here's Why My Life

is Better Than Yours

8/9/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0809_tom_brady_splashAs if being a gorgeous, buff, rich NFL QB wasn't enough, Tom Brady further proved he's living the ultimate life by getting a hot wet kiss from his gorgeous pregnant supermodel wife Gisele at New England Patriots training camp in Boston on Wednesday.

Did we mention his two adorable sons were there too?

When you're Tom Brady ... who needs an Olympic gold medal?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

spokenword

Whatever, she isn't even pretty.

seamus

I am sick of people saying some one is hot when they are clearly not. Once the press get a hold of someone that they deem to be beautiful or sexy it just never goes away, they do it to both men and women. Neither of these two are anything to look at.

Smart guy

Looks like Brady and welker go to the same hair transplant doctor,

Edam

Gisele is too skinny and not at all attractive.

John

Lopez, the contributor of this, must not have much of a life if this is what he thinks. what do I care that Brady has here as his wife? I give it five years and she moves on to the next one. Nothing real about this relationship. Brady married her because of who she is and what she does and she did the same to him. Take away the money, fame and all the rest and it would never have happened.

Usuck

She is Fugly and looks like a man, plus I hate white people

Usuck

Is it just me or does she look like a man, also I really hate white people

Chun LI

Bridget is much better looking than Man Face. Tom's gay that's why he's with Man Face.

Duke Steele

Shes not all that. Shes not even a butterface. Just being tall, doesn't mean she has a good body. And ,again, with that face , she looks like a tranny.

E

Couldn't pay me to be him. His wife is gorgeous but she's a b____. To quote the tmz guy, "Errand Boy! Errand Boy!"

greenprarie

I agree with OPs - she's a beast. Seriously there are millions of women who are beautiful unlike this gutter trash. Where's the article where the other players HATE this bitch???

Poule

To me one of the most beautiful model was Renée Simonsen (with a brain) this gisèle is worth not much next to her even with her plastic surgery.
Today Bar Rafaeli is very pretty, but she is younger, di caprio banged her just after.

Mallory

Nice guy....but just because his wife is a supermodel doesn't mean she is pretty. Inside or out. It just means she has the type of body that designers want to put their clothes on.

I am Spartacus

I would trade my life for Tom's in a heartbeat. 3 time Super Bowl winning QB, future Hall of Famer, married to a model, millionaire.

Yea i said it, i'm not like you people in denial trying to convince yourself you'd rather be living your life posting on TMZ about people more successful than you than to actual be the person being covered in the story.

Barbara

PLEASE....she is a total skank...I hope he's taking a real strong antibiotic to touch that hose bag. And he should get his Michigan card revoked for wearing Ugs and getting his hair did all the time....what a ass he's turned out to be. They haven't won a Superbowl since the Pats where caught cheating. Choker

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments