« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwight Howard

ALL SMILES After

Lakers Deal

8/10/2012 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081012_dwight_howard_launch
No one is more excited about the blockbuster Lakers deal than Dwight Howard -- who was sporting a megawatt smile on his way out of a Beverly Hills hotel moments ago ... telling TMZ, "I'm just happy."

Howard pulled out of the hotel in a gleaming white Bentley, and it was obvious the big man is pumped to play for the Lake Show.

We asked Howard why he finally decided on L.A. -- and he responded by saying it wasn't entirely his decision ... claiming, "It wasn't on me."

Welcome to L.A.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

the_truth_hurts

just another overpaid jackoff playing a kids game

Tom

Where will you spend eternity, Are you saved?

You may set your own standards for your life, but it’s by God’s high standards that you will be judged on Judgement day. If you’ve ever told a lie, stolen something, used the Lord’s name as a cuss word etc., you have sinned and broken God’s law. What if you died today? Would you go to heaven or hell? The only thing you take is your eternal soul, not material things! Because God is good, Holy and just, He cannot overlook sin - what good judge would overlook a crime? He would be fired from his job.

But wait... some one paid your fine! God so loved the world He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus. Jesus paid the penalty for your sins 2000 years ago, in full. If you’d wholeheartedly like to receive Jesus into your life - no matter how debased you think you are - once He’s got you, He will do the changes. You could pray something like this out loud, "Dear God I'm a sinner, I repent of my sins and ask your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died and rose from the dead for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus. Amen!" If you prayed that prayer and meant it with all your heart you will be saved, it’s that simple, but... you have to walk your talk. Get support, tell someone who’s in the faith, get in a good bible based church and welcome into the family!

sara g

everyone please check out thevicioustruth.com! it is a very good website. help support it!

CarolineJenkins

Good riddance, Dwight. Orlando will not miss you at all.

bring back recent posts

....oh ohhh....Kanye better watch out.......or Lamar?????...u know how those KKK like too get too the sports latest...

News Flash

That's Howard never giving a straight answer and lies to blame someone else. Be gone.

bring back recent posts

...oopsies...my bad...he is SMART !!!!!!!!!...whew..safe...congrats too him! nice too see a awesome talent be happy and in such wicked shape and live his dreams!

myopinion

I know you are happy to be home...welcome home!!!

Keyser Söze

Seriously, if the Lakers don't end up Champions in 2013, fire Mike Brown. It would be unbelieving ridiculous if he cannot lead that group of men to a championship.

Nash havig Gasol, Howard, and Bryant to create plays with... are you kidding me!? Even if he half-assed it (which he won't, cause he's STEVE NASH), he will end up with Stockton-ess x 10 numbers!

No, the NBA doesn't have parity anymore, but, boy, will the playoffs gonna be fun in '13!

mediaman

I'm still not impressed lol

www.mediamadnezz.blogspot.com