Jonah Hill

Witnesses Bloody

Street Birth in NYC

8/10/2012 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081012_jonah_hill_launch
So there we were ... walking around NYC today when we saw a woman giving birth in the middle of a park. And get this, Jonah Hill was there too ... taking pictures.

The whole situation was pretty crazy ... our photog stumbled upon the scene by pure happenstance ... where emergency workers had just loaded the woman into an ambulance.

But after the dust settled ... we randomly noticed Jonah snapping a cell phone pic of the birthy aftermath near the bench where the woman was sitting when she went into labor.

We tried to ask Hill about the situation ... but he seemed a little too embarrassed to talk and beat a hasty exit with his pretty lady friend.

We don't blame ya for taking pictures, J. It's not like that kinda stuff happens every day.

update_bar
3:45 PM PT -- Jonah just tweeted about our awesome encounter. PLACENTA.

Tom

I wonder who the lucky guy is that gets to clean that up.

Phishie from Philly

I see Jonah found the buffet line again.
Phishie from Philly

bring back recent posts

...my point about it being taken down by tmz...is purely for the privacy of a mother who clearly wasn't aware of her situation....as in..who is on a bench when ready too deliver?.....not going too speculate...but...at one point..both she and her newborn will have the " luxury" of a tabloid website exploiting something that might be very upsetting too both of them in future...i mean....IF that is placenta...etc...just..don't get WHY tmz is involved with this...

kim

Disgusting, Grow Up!

boo

I love how he fessed up to it. Nothing like owning it.

nan

This story is more a reflection on how disgusting the TMZ photographer and the so called celebrity are.
People go into labor, and it is out of their control....g
what next TMZ, calling some one an A@@h@le for having a heart attack?
grow up

Lynn Sweet

TMZ creeps -- always some 'dumbass' standing around with a camera... making fun of somebody -- even a lady who had to give birth unexpectedly.

sean

This video is shocking and highly disturbing. Jonah Hill gained all that weight back!

buzz kill

Don't worry about cleaning up the mess, the homeless need a free meal.

awesomewave

I'd hate to see what else is on that guy's phone.

ohboy

Women giving birth is fcking nasty and disgusting. She should have been behind closed doors, because if she was that close to birth, she shouldn't have been in public. GRRRROOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Spoch

Seriously, Jonah? It's no wonder I don't spend money watching your movies.....

LDB

Desperate much, TMZ?

JulieB

I don't give a crap if Hill videotapes it or whatever--that doesn't bother me in the least. It's that more than a few women in NYC give birth suddenly in subways, etc. this parkbench delivery to me is the most extreme. I live in NYC, and to me this is just effed up. I got to the hospital in plenty of time to deliver both my kids. I just think some women have absolutely no clue and have never sought a minute of prenatal care.

Areader

Harvey & Matt would of break wrist posed....then PUKED!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments