Ne-Yo

Makes It RAIN

On Drake's Naked Ex

8/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0809_neyo_stripper_launchNe-Yo dropped an AVALANCHE of singles on Drake's ex-girlfriend's naked body Wednesday night ... a chick who happens to be a VERY famous stripper ... and TMZ has the pics.

Sources tell us, Ne-Yo burned roughly $5,000 at the famous Diamonds strip club in ATL -- a large portion of which was spent trying to impress a certain Maliah ... a famous stripper who dated both Drake AND Sean Kingston.

0809_DRAKE_KINGSTON_stripper_2Go ahead, Google her.

We're told Ne-Yo had a great time -- but the fun ended in the club ... Ne-Yo's engaged ... and Maliah has taken a self-professed vow of celibacy.

Carl

Amazing how low the standards of rappers are. If I was at a strip club and saw her I would think the day-shift was still working.

CLINT

Heard she spread her legs and Drake popped out. Then it was on.

lanie

A fat, short girl with no boobs.. So hot.. NOT...

Virtual Insanity

Fishnet is an amazingly resilient material, it would seem.

Bill Leslie

when did they start allowing fat chicks to be strippers? that's just shameful.

O

She's a stripper? Must be in a black neighborhood.

deleta

Pimps, hos and thugs. That's what makes up the entire industry of rap and hip hop.

Liz

Why do black women do this to themselves. I'm saying black women because even the white strippers I never see laying on the ground with their legs spread open with people staring like she is a zoo attraction. Black women really need to learn what self respect is. You can strip and still TRY to be classy about it. And black women wonder why they never marry and their men are always locking down with white women. I'm sorry but if I was a guy you wouldn't be able to pay me a million dollars to lay up with a black chic. Most are screaming I have a STD.

Barbara

Wow...that's what's called "thunder thighs" on her....really demeaning behavior by this woman...no class at all.

Amber

I can not believe that men would pay $ to see that!!!! Ewwww

O

Black men love those Kim K asses and thunder thighs.

kitnplayn

What a skank. On her back with her legs in the air for the world to see. What a skank. A good Christian woman, no doubt.

Jordan

Why are rappers so poor they come up with a concept to make it rain with strippers but they use $1 bills if you are really rich like you claim to be make it rain with $100 bills stop being so Dam Cheap.

Marilyn

What's that black pointy thing coming out of his pants?

FletchGuy

But Drake is gay so he wouldn't care if his contract wife was bangin whoever..By the way she is not a good looking stripper at all lol. I love curves but damn that face is busted.