Macaulay Culkin

Looking Good, Son!

8/11/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_home_aloneMacaulay Culkin continues to dodge rumors of drug abuse, but walking around yesterday in New York City ... the "Home Alone" star appeared to be in good health.

As TMZ first reported, a rep for Culkin called rumors he was addicted to heroin "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious." The report also stated Culkin only had six months to live.

Culkin reportedly attended Natalie Portman's wedding last weekend.

Joan K

Are you guys at KMZ blind? He looks terrible, like a drug addict and not a clean one.

automanager26

If that looks good to you TMZ, I would hate to see what bad looks like...

scoopie

little hot in NYC for long sleeves, no? track marks?

mannequin

He looks no different than before. Talk about a journalistic slant.

Kat

Way too thin..doesn't really look healthy.

campy

Mmmmm MMM! Wouldn't I like me a piece of that! I ain't gay but if there were one dude that I'd go gay for it'd be MC.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

What this guy weigh about... 90lbs?

BigMunKnee

Ummmm,....just a heads up; the temperature in NYC was between 83-87 degrees on Friday!! Why the HEAVY/LONG-SLEEVE JACKET?!?! Here's another tidbit for ya'; Heroin addicts (active AND "recovering") tend to wear LONG SLEEVE's to hide/conceal/coverup their TRACK MARKS and scarred arms!!! And to the writer of this article,....."looking good"?!?!?! Dude is RAIL THIN!!! While I don't necessarily agree with the rumors of "imminent death" for Culkin, I can EASILY see him being an (active) addict!! FLUCK,....I would be if I lost Kunis!!! You just KNOW by lookin' @ that dude, Kunis is/was/will be the FINEST slice of hiney for him!!

Jaz

Try to leave him alone. His sister died 4 years ago and he has gone through a lot. Plus his ex is dating the nation's biggest dbag celebrity.

Dee Dee

I dont care what people say! I have loved this boy since before 'The Good Son" If he's havin problems, I will love him thru it... no matter what !!! Sometimes solitude and good ol country livin ease a persons pain and opens doors to a new dimension of life. i have been thru some pretty rough bs. I am 46, single, and live in a town of less than 3000. Moved from Las Vegas!! Been here 6 years and couldnt be happier! Need advice, coachin, guidance, 1 on 1 e mail me god bless u man u still crack me up

LiLo's boy toy

Not buying it. He'd have to be on drugs to let Milia Kunis get away.

joe

AIDS

cher

It is 85 degrees in NYC and he is wearing a coat, that is strange.

HermitHermes

I have heard that Kurt Cobain wore two or three sweatshirts to the beach during the summer months because he was embarrased about his weight (too thin). Comments like "Stupid AIDS Junkie" won't help him gain pounds, btw.

HermitHermes

He might have a "wasting disease" such as "tabes dorsalis" or "Addison's disease."