« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

truthteller

I believe Chad too. That bitch is a crazy, gold digger, groupie. I think the judge believes him too since she only set his bond at $2500.

blythe

all i can say is i dont believe chad did the hitting and i damn sure dont believe evelyn was in fear of her life. give me a break. i hope the cops find out who really headbutted who. they might be surprised. lol

Moni

TMZ are you going to invade her privacy and post her photo on your website for the whole world to see like you did to Rihanna? I can see if you want to punish and shame the abuser but in the same instance you are hurting and humiliating the VICTIM. They live in the public life but when a crime is committed against them they deserve privacy and respect like everyone else!

WHAT IN THE WORLD

Think about it, now. If Chad head butted her, she'd be in the emergency room, knocked out colder than a popsicle. I think she head butted him and the scratches on her forehead were caused by his tight abs bouncing her big head back

lynne

Is this the same bully who constantly hit other ppl? Poor Chad...get out while u still can. That girl is NUTS. And yes her stupid tail head butt him.

ray

OOPS time to change my name AGAIN.

Why

Why list their actual address on the report? Very irresponsible of your site!

ray

way off topic,,,Andrew Luck's first play from scrimage is a short pass,,, TOUCHDOWN!!

your not all that

LOL well what do you expect when two famewhore wanna be - THUGS.marry each other. LOL And MTV paid to show us their wedding....wth is wrong with Americans where we make S*** like THIS famous??

Tamika77034

This is so OBVIOUS THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT, their show is coming out is about two weeks and people were boycotting it. These are two media whites who love attention and besides Evelyn is so accustomed to fighting and bullying people on tv but she couldn't in a car? This is the same woman who said she didn't care if he cheated as long as he used condoms, he bought them, and now you are mad? Gtfohwtbs.

Tamika77034

Killer Dokes

I hate that **** when the woman is a bit h walks around slapping and doing violent crazy stuff on ppl then when they try getting crazy on someone that someone gives it to em back they run to the cops. Bitch if ya wanna act like a dude and hit a dude then when dude hits ya back take it like a dude.

Caroline

With these two I could almost believe the whole thing was for publicity and attention. With the exception of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West I've never seen two people more in love with the spotlight.

Killer Dokes

I lived with a woman for a short time and we used to drink all the time. One day she just started hitting me. She hit like Train hit you. One night while I was sleeping she came in and plowed me. I was on my side and she punched me twice in the ear and if you ever got hit in that area it hurts like hell imagine sleeping and it happens. So I wake up and she is screaming and yelling at me so after being attacked all the times before and now this I headbutted her in the face breaking her nose.Then I cleaned her up we sat down decided the relationship was over and drank some more beer. Few hours later I went to get smokes and I came back she was gone. Ran to the cops HELP!! HELP!! Wanna hit a man be expected to get hit back like one.

Karma

Ok, seriously don't you think that Chad Johnson could have used his hands to assault her? It seems all too convenient for Evelyn who talks like a tough street thug on her show bullying people to have all the sudden fled to the neighbors house. I believe Chad Johnson. He is ****y and arrogant but she is manipulative and evil. I'm going to laugh when the truth comes out and she gets sued for defamation of character and left by her soon to be ex husband. PS~I bet Antoine Walker is a happier man without her!