« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

robin

On behalf of Jen, I told you b--------!

Paul Lucas

Who is Chad Johnson and why should we care? I'm would have to assume basketball player or rapper.

hunnybunny

if they hurry they can beat kim k.'s record

ANGIE

THE FACT IS, SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD CHANGE HIM BY MARRYING HIM. HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMEN AND SHE KNEW IT. SHE SHOULD'VE WAITED TO SAY I DO!!! GOD BLESS THEM!!!

Why

Why is their address still visible? How irresponsible of you?

tuvetta

HE TOLD HER ON BBW THAT HE HAVE OTHER WOMEN AND IT DIDN'T SEEM TO BOTHER HER THEN...WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?

lilith sternin

What happened to tough Eve from BB wives? LOL!! I do not condone violence on women but..C'mon Eve!! Why didn't you throw a drink at him? Remember how you did Royce Reed? Why didn't you do that to him? I can't believe he married her. He should have seen it coming.

feelicks

i guess he finally realized that she was once a man.. hey chad the big hands and adams apple should have been a hint that she used to be edward rosario

Michelle

I hate to see this side of Chad. He won the public over in DWTS and had an entire new fan base only to do something terrible like this and show the real Chad. Too bad...He had so much to lose.

baybek8s

Why would Evelyn be mad over a receipt for condoms? Does she like tasting OPP?It seems weird that out of all the women he has been with he has never had this problem before. We tried to warn him. This is what happens when you mess with scheming witches. I'm praying Chad is not on steroids and this is not a case of roid rage. Hopefully,he will not get cut from his team,not that I like him.I just DISLIKE Evil-lyn more. The truth will soon come out and we will all see Evelyn for the money grubbing goat she is.

GivenIt2GOD

This relationship was a disaster waiting to happen.

Rob

A bunch of animals now own professional sports.... and liberal morons own hollyweird. Sad all the way around. I want to go back to the 50's.

Sam Sunshine

You should of reached back like a pimp and slap the hoe. She's such a whore bag skank.

Mulholland Drive

What an A-hole

Missy

NFL was reporting he left for the weekend saying he'd be arrested. Is this all for their reality show?