« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Johnson

CUT by Dolphins

After Arrest

8/12/2012 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0811_chad_ochocinco_miami_dophinsAdd unemployment to Chad Johnson's list of problems -- the Miami Dolphins have reportedly cut their star wide receiver ... 24 hours after his arrest for domestic violence.

Sources close to the veteran player tell TMZ ... he had a meeting with Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin about an hour ago. Must not have gone well -- FOX Sports' Jay Glazer is reporting the team dropped Johnson.

As we previously reported, Johnson was arrested Saturday night and booked for domestic violence ... after allegedly head-butting his wife, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada.

He spent the night in jail and was released on $2,500 bond today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TheTruth

Maybe now he and his fellow dumba$$ Terrell, can create their own reality show. "DumbA$$-&-Dumber"

karenjj

HEY CHAD - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE A JOKE. THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

karenjj

michelle

Their relationship was doomed from the start!!!

On the show they were both abusive to each other. They did not seem like a couple in love excited about getting married. It seemed like EL was more interested in the diamond ring CJ gave to her, and his celebrity!!!

CJ told EL in one (1) of the BW episode -"bring your ass over ass, I do not care if it is raining, I (Chad) want to sit in the rain, f--- your hair". EL had gotten her done that day, and she did not want to sit in the rain, in a backyard with him in the rain. After I saw how he spoke to her, I knew that their relatonship would fail. He had zero respect for her.
In another BW tv episode, EL told Chad that it was okay for him to have sex with other women, just use condoms. That is what he did!!! Why was she upset when he did what she told him? She gave him permission to cheat. That the problem with the mixed message women send to men!!!

All very sick though!!! So Kim K.'s marriage apparently lasted longer!!! I think that EL should date Kanye - according to Kanye, EL is just the type of woman he likes a BITCH!!!

Hollyweird!!!

michelle

Their relationship was doomed from the start!!!

Hollyweird!!!

kensmith14738

I don't normally find domestic violence amusing in any way, shape, form or fashion, however the idea of these two, loud mouthed morons head butting each other is just plain funny as hell. I suspect the will both end up getting why the deserve, hopefully to be deprived of the attention they will do ANYTHING, to have.

gmonee

Ocho Dumo

Vernon P. Alarcon

Dont worry Chud.........you'll always be OchoStinko to me. You should jus marry a Kurdcashingin or one of dem Jenner girls

cha cha

He saw her violent behavior and he married her anyway. What a fool !!!!!

Kevin

People come on a judge has not formally charged Chad with anything at this point. Stop judging so quickly until all the evidence is presented and even after that at the end of the day no one is perfect and we all are human. Just because someone makes a mistake once doesn't mean it will become a pattern. I'm sure its hard enough living in the public eye and until we have been their no one can say. Chad pray and Ev you do the same. You two are in love and love will make you do some crazy stuff, just make sure that the both of you learn from this....

Kevin

I dont think it is fair that Miami dropped him and he has not been formally charged with anything. After all the report did say allegedly and I'm sure other players have been convicted of much worse. Lets get the facts first America before everyone starts choosing sides.... They are both after all human at the end of the day and no one is perfect.

Kevin

texaschickeee

it works for me. I just wish more teams would hold the players accountable.
All this was - is the owners were tired of his crap, and this made it easy to dump him.
My next thing is I bet the Texans are gonna pick him and for a sweet bargain price.

melg28

Why do people who seem to have everything, create so much drama? Cmon!! dont get me wrong I luv whatching it unfold, but really this is really stupid, live your life the way its supposed to be, help someone, volunteer, do arts and crafts, lmao! I thought she was ok with him cheating anyway, geez.

melg28