Dr. Conrad Murray

HARASSED in Jail

By MJ Baby Mama Impostor

8/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0810_conrad_murray_tmzDr. Conrad Murray no longer feels safe behind bars, TMZ has learned -- after jailers mistakenly allowed a complete stranger to visit him in the clink ... a woman posing as the mother of MJ's children ... and now, Murray's afraid of another security breach.

Murray's lawyers tell TMZ, the woman -- who appeared to be in her 40s and of Eastern European descent -- visited Murray in jail Thursday, saying she flew in from Nevada just to see him.

Murray didn't recognize her and insisted there must be some mistake -- but she replied, "I've seen you before and you've probably seen me before. I'm the mother of Michael Jackson's kids."

FYI -- Debbie Rowe is the biological mother of MJ's two older children. The mother of the youngest child (Blanket) is reportedly a Hispanic woman in San Diego.

So needless to say, we're told Murray called the visitor an "impostor" ... then told her to scram, which she did.

Now, Murray's upset ... because a recent change in the L.A. County jail's visitor policy -- which lets visitors sign up online without verifying their identity -- has left him exposed to crazies from the outside world.

Under the new policy, prisoners don't even get notified of their visitor until they're sitting face-to-face with them in a tiny cell -- separated only by glass -- which is what happened to Murray.

Murray's attorney Valerie Wass tells TMZ, "I have serious concerns about the security. My client was horror-stricken by the fact that a complete stranger could get in to see him."

Wass tells us they're currently exploring their options to keep Murray safe. Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department were not returned.

Martin Pagels

Bull ****, I hope he rot in jail

Mason H

What?!?! Wait a minute here... someone doesn't feel SAFE IN JAIL?!?!?!

Oh Shizza, better let him out so he'll be safe! AHAHAHAHA what's next? "I'm claustrophobic and this cell is just way too small, I'm afraid I'll need to be released on house arrest" ???

South Beach

This guy being "victimized", that's a hoot.

Will say tho', kinda chancy the jail not requiring ID or verifying a visitor. Maybe it's a time allotment thing.

Susan62509

This attorney, Valerie Wass, is a piece of work isn't she !!!! Visitor and Murray equals 1 crazy to another.

Siggisis

Murray must be well aware that he is a hated man.
It is up to his better judgement to refuse to see people he is not sure who are. Whining wanker as always.

Poule

Wooooo this is some scary story, I like that, Michael Jackson's looks alike are gonna wait on line and the doc is gonna shed some pounds and destroy some underwears.
Great story TMZ, it gives ideas to all the nuts out there.
"Blanket is my son, I met Michael Jackson when
turned 51".

really! really?

Gotta love the comment, "My client was horror-stricken by the fact that complete stranger could get in to see him."

Does anyone recall Connie saying he was horror-stricken when his patient died? I don't.

A stark example of this man's arrogance.

chedderbob

Who does feel safe in jail. Get over it u lil *****.

Laura

He told her she was an impostor, told her to leave, and she did. What part of this is so frightening? It had to be more exciting than sitting in his cell all day. Did he think sitting in prison for murdering someone was going to be a sweet ride? He needs to man up.

dee

who cares! there's glass between them so he is protected!

HumanNature

HOW IN "HELL" THAT THIS BS STORY IS SCARY?????

THE "QUACK" IS IN JAIL!!!!!!

SECURITY 24/7 AND THIS "DUMB ASS" FOOL SITS BEHIND A BULLET PROOF GLASS!!!!!!

IF, THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN THEN WHY DIDN'T THE "JACKASS" INFORM THE SHERIFFS!!!!

LIKE, I SAID BEFORE.......

NOBODY GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT THIS CRAZY "QUACK"!!!!!!

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" IS COO COO!!!!!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Let me understand this...Connie is upset because some random woman was able to visit him in jail, who wasn't who she said she was and now he's worried about his safety? He doesn't feel safe in jail? Okay, I vote we let him out on the streets where he can really feel safe and no one will try to harm him...LMBO!!!!

Carl

Maybe they need to screen people better, but him fearing for his safety is ridiculous. It is a prison for god's sake and they can't even get physical contact with each other. I'm sure there is security the visitor must pass though so it isn't like she is going to pull out a weapon.

bayou biloxi

I wish he had been as concerned about Michael's LIFE, as he is about HIS safety. What is he going to do after he leaves the protection of 24 hour guards and bullet-proof glass? All of MJ's fans know how callus and negligent he was with MJ's LIFE. No, his sentence begins, when the public can reach out and touch him with no guards to hide behind.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments