« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

Released from Hospital

8/12/2012 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812_evelyn-lozada_tmz_3
"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada has been discharged from the hospital, TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Evelyn was admitted to the ER at West Side Regional Hospital last night in FL after her new husband, NFL star Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson, allegedly head-butted her during a heated argument.

Sources tell TMZ ... Evelyn was treated for injuries stemming from the incident and remained at the hospital for several hours. She was released early Sunday AM.

We're told Evelyn is currently staying with close friends.

Johnson is still being held at the Broward County Jail on one charge of domestic violence, but is expected to be released within the hour.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

patric

I am glad she is OK.... That GOLD DIGGING BEoootch...

jokerchick

she looks like the female version of her husband - same eyes & nose, just different skin tones and she's stronger

yolanda henson

I support you 100%. Get some help...dont trust...their so sweet and knowone believes these men are doing these things. They always think their provoked...not true. I just hope you make the right decision...God Bless

Shag

I think these guys rotate the same woman because the woman will hide the bisexuality of a lot athletes and entertainers. All the woman out there and they rotate the same ones....hmmmmm

Marmotta92

Chad was a Oregon State Beaver. So, that makes him a "Head Butting Beaver". BTW, I am a Beaver too and a Beaver Believer and I bleed Orange.

Shag

It's bad enough that's a prospect for dementia, and now he wants to put her in that category by headbutting her. Egomaniac, and now his team has cut him.

Sincere

She should be glad he wore condoms, after all she did give him permission to pretty much sleep around on her and needless to say she already knew the real him

OG

I don't feel sorry for this Gold-Diggin' Ho!

Seventh

I have no sympathy nor compassion for CJ. I hope Evelyn gets all his doe. That's what he deserves for selling out his race.

Lyn

I used to think Evelyn was so fly! But then she morphed into a monster. An old ass bully. I'm an advocate for women, but I don'r feel anything for her. Wasn't she the one on TV talkin about, "You ain't about this life!" Well clearly neither is she. Why would you be surprised by some condoms? That's "this life" that you signed up for, huney. SMDH.

Cougar

Who is the bum bitch now? She gave Chad permisson to cheat and she called the other women he dated bum bitches.

neicy johnson

WELL IT WAS ALL ABOUT SEX ANYWAY-AND THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO A RELATIONSHIP THAN JUST SEX-HE IS A SEX-ADDICT AND REALLY I DONT CARE FOR EITHER OF THEM, THEY ARE SO STUPID-ALL FOR MONEY AND SEX-AND THAT IS WHAT IT GETS YOU-A BIG HEAD WITH NO COMMON SENSE WHATSOEVER!!! SO SICK OF STUPID FOLKS

joan

Golddigger.

kola

i really trly do not like evelyn but no woman deserve to be hit. but chad knew she was a bitch and a fighter i also knew this was not going to last long. he has been fired from all his employers. so sad, he had to get caught up with that bitch. maybe he shoulestayed with ruby.

jeanette gilbert

I feel that she knew what she married before she married him she didn't need to butt head him to get his attention she paid for him now look they will be back together tonight after he is out of jail she want to be a bad ass that got a bad ass man

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments