« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

Usain Bolt is

DELUSIONAL

8/13/2012 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081312_bruce_jenner_launch
Usain Bolt is OUT OF HIS MIND ... at least according to Bruce Jenner ... who doesn't think the Jamaican sprinter was living in reality when he called himself the greatest athlete of all time.

Jenner -- who took home the gold in the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics -- was leaving LAX this weekend when we asked him about the declaration of greatness Bolt made about himself after dominating at the Olympics last week

"He's the best sprinter," Jenner said ... adding, "He can't pole vault, he can't throw anything ... that's an athlete."

Jenner made it clear ... he believes decathletes rank the highest when deciding "most athletic" ... and when asked if Bolt would be able to compete in his sport, Bruce didn't hold back ..."He would be terrible."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Johnny Carcinoma

Bruce looks hideous!

Jenn

There are few athletes that I wanted to cheer AGAINST more than Usain Bolt. Yeah, he's fast, but I prefer people with an ounce of humility. I was prepared to agree with Bruce here, but all he's doing is bragging about the difficulty of his own sport. Whatever.

Canada

I cannot stand Bruce Jenner but in this case, he is 100% correct. Bolt is the greatest 100m & 200m RUNNER. That's it, end of story. Part of being a great athlete is also having great character and Bolt is a poor example of sportsmanship in most regards.

Joe

He's right. you are the best sprint runner. Now when you have to do all other sorts of things, then you suck.

Lola

I don't know why Bruce Jenner is hanging around with those Kardashians, (Well, I really do know) but he has his own fame and his own millions earned by himself. When Bruce Jenner won the Olympic decathlon in 1976, it was a HUGE, world-wide phenomenon. He was talked about around the globe for his achievement. I know to some, 1976 seems a long time ago, especially to those who weren't even born then, but that was just 36 years ago, not so long. And Bruce was very young at that time. Not only does he have this great achievement, a lifetime achievement, he has carried himself with some dignity and pride since then. He is a national treasure. I hate Kim Kardashian and Kris for dragging him down. He is a substantial millionaire from his own work, his companies, businesses, etc. His helicopter hobby isn't a joke. He made millions off of his real company that built helicopters. He has sold that company in the recent past, again, more millions in profit. I suppose he loves Kris Jenner, but I admire him for at least trying to instill some morality and standards into the family at least for the sake of his two younger daughters. I heard him scold Kris on tv the other day for using some bad language in front of the girls. One of the girls replied, "We've heard that word before." He said, I know you have heard it, but we still don't have to say it. He's just a plainly decent guy. As Khloe said, he's the favorite character on their tv show, most liked.

Jack

He's starting to look like Anna Nicole's friend, Bobby Trendy.

Jody

And what has Bruce done lately besides getting more plastic surgery and being Mr. Kris Kardashian?

Joey

TO MUCH BOTOX AND PLASTIC FACE SURGERY BRUCE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OF BIMBOS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DELUSIONAL. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE PUBLIC BELIEVES ANY OF THAT CRAP THAT HAPPENS ON YOUR REALITY SHOW? REALLY?

She's baaaack

If anyone would know delusional it is Bruce Jenner.

jokerchick

why does anyone care what this moron says...he may be the fastest on the planet but that doesn't mean he'd excel at anything besides track & field

Billy

Man he looks super gay with that ear ring. The 80's ended 20 years ago, you can give that up now. I guess having the carassians as his family has rubbed some stupid off on him.

Joan K

That makes two of you Bruce Trashian.

John T.

Golly gee...momma Kris let the whimp talk, wow. The guy has no back bone, I'd worry about the pathedic life you have with those trashy family members you have. You are a sad joke. No balls.

Phishie from Philly

And Bruce Jenner knows a lot about delusional people because he comes from a delusional family. Just ask Kris Jenner the head of the delusional family empire. O ya, hows your boyfriend Kris!
Phishie from Philly

Joan K

I see one of the Trashains are up, who else would hate these commetns?