« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

Usain Bolt is

DELUSIONAL

8/13/2012 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081312_bruce_jenner_launch
Usain Bolt is OUT OF HIS MIND ... at least according to Bruce Jenner ... who doesn't think the Jamaican sprinter was living in reality when he called himself the greatest athlete of all time.

Jenner -- who took home the gold in the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics -- was leaving LAX this weekend when we asked him about the declaration of greatness Bolt made about himself after dominating at the Olympics last week

"He's the best sprinter," Jenner said ... adding, "He can't pole vault, he can't throw anything ... that's an athlete."

Jenner made it clear ... he believes decathletes rank the highest when deciding "most athletic" ... and when asked if Bolt would be able to compete in his sport, Bruce didn't hold back ..."He would be terrible."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

katela

But Bruce Jenner is the best Drag Queen....take that Ru Paul.

JW

What an ego.

Jackie Tyson

Says a man whose daughter is the supreme mattress of the universe. Yahahahaha

Loretta Love

DuuuuDe lOOkS LiKe A LaDy~....poor Bruce

kjm

If they ever make a golden girls movie or Mrs. Doughtfire Bruce can definitely have a starring role!!

TheTruth

Not that I agree with Bolt by any means, but why would the opinion of this Kardashian media whore dynasty matter? When you mention Bruce Jenner's name today, you don't think Olympic Gold Medalist, you think, "Oh, that's the guy that's married to Kris Jenner, right"? Whatever legacy he HAD, flushed down the toilet many seasons/episodes ago.

mousetrap

Most young people only know the Kardashian version of Bruce Jenner. But the fact is he was most definitely one of the best athletes of all time. One of the super elite. Bolt can bolt, that is for sure. But he really doesn't do anything else. Multi talented super athletes like the decathlon stars and the gymnasts are the best of the best. Not this Usain character.

Sarah

I have to agree with Bruce on this one. I use to like Usain Bolt but he has become way too ****y and a show off. In his final run the one where each country works in a team when he won all he kept on going on was about how much he's the best and legend with the other ****y one Blake and not once did any of them give credit, notice or respect to the other two runners in their team which I thought was very disrespectful and rude. I think he's very talented and yes I would say he's the best runner out there now but he needs to be humble. Don't get me wrong of course if anyone achieved the success he has anyone would be really happy and celebrating but there's ways to go about it without rubbing it in the other athletes faces when they have worked very hard too. You didn't see any other legends behaving like he does when they achieve something.

justagirl

As history tells the story, I believe the greatest athlete who ever lived up until this point was Jim Thorpe.

daniquandt

Usain Bolt is right... I mean, off course we know that an athelete like, say, Michael Phelps and many others, won a few medals too, but, sure, Usain, if you say so. Such humble person.

TheTruth

So Jerry, you sound as if you speak from experience. Are you a professional licker? Odd that you would use that irrelevant descriptive commentary in a public forum such as this. Very odd indeed!

nicaw

He's been around the Kardashians for too long. Now he's trying to promote himself. To get more attention, who knows, he may have a sex tape soon.

Terrie

I didn't view the tape or read the article, OK? And I don't know a thing about Usain Bolt, ok? but I know one thing... BRUCE JENNER IS delusional and that I know for sure. He has no room to use those words.

Vampyr

I don't like the Jenner's or kardashians (spelling right?), but I have to agree with Bruce, athlete in most cases denotes more than just one talent, and well Bolt is a spinter, and only a sprinter. Some of the women and men that compete in the Ironman competetion would walk and run all over Mr. Bolt, but DANG is he fast, he is the BEST sprinter for sure...till the next best sprinter

Jordan

Bruce Kardashian used to be a olympian but know he is just another whipped Kardashian male figure.