« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

VH1

We're PULLING Chad

Johnson's Reality Show

8/13/2012 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_ev_and_ocho_cancelled_article
Chad Johnson just lost another job ... VH1 tells TMZ the network is cancelling plans to air Chad's upcoming reality show in the wake of his domestic violence arrest.

The series, titled "Ev and Ocho" is already in the can and was supposed to debut on Sept. 3.

But now, after Chad was arrested for allegedly headbutting his wife Evelyn Lozada ... VH1 tells us:

"Due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it."

The show was a spinoff of "Basketball Wives" ... which followed the couple's relationship from dating to engagement. The new show was supposed to focus on "the journey of this charismatic and passionate couple's every step, as they prepare to walk down the aisle and into each other's hearts forever."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Drk Gntlmn

I'm not a Chad fan, but I have seen Eve fly off the handle I don't believe that he head butted her.....I feel it was the other way around. He could face a year in jail, lost 2 jobs...and that hooker of a wife is pressing charges. I think MPD should have arrested her as well.

jaha

This is so sads since Evelyn lost a friendship over someone telling her the truth. Even sadder that this man wasn't able to be faithful after 2 months. This after all the hype over the shambles of Kim K, has really made reality tv give itself another nail in the coffin., Truly no one believed this moronic sitcom for a minute. He and Terrell Owens are a true disgrace of professional sports. Braun and no brains and most of all broke. Butting heads what are they rams?

dd

Wow he hasn't even been convicted yet.

blackgale2004

EVELYN,TAMI&SHAUNIE HAV BEEN NASTY 2 EVEYONE ON "BBW "SHOW! I DON'T LIK ABUSE IN NO FORM;BUT EVELYN U REAP WHA U SOW!TROWIN BOTTLES/JUMPIN OVER TABLES;U SIGNED-UP 2 MARRY "CHAD"HE TOLD U ABOU CHEATIN ON NATION TV(ROLL THE TAPE BAC WE HAV TIME)U SHOULD HAV CALL 1 OF U'RE RIDE OR DIE CHICA WENT 2 GET STITCHES/GO HOME GET U'RE SH*T&LEAV!!!!!

Lisa

Now if they would cancel Basketball Wives,
I might be impressed, but this is a start.
Get rid of ALL this GARBAGE!

Judith

Evelyn Lozada has been abusing women on BBW for 4 seasons and VH1 NEVER DID A THING!! As far as I'm concerned any sponsor who supports that show OR ANYTHING SHE IS AFFILIATED WITH WILL BE BOYCOTTED!!!

ERP

They have been paid for the shows - so why would they care...

guillermo brambila

THANK YOU VH1 AND THANKS MIAMI DOLPHINS OCHO CINCO THE DOMINO EFFECT AND Lozada wack......

Smart guy

Good! That piece of **** deserves to be on the street with all his kids! I hate wife beaters!

Smart guy

He's the next OJ!

dale12

Chad and Ev should have never married each other! That was just a train wreck waiting to happen...Now Chad's career in the NFL is over, and for Ev... the divorce court is pending.

LDB

She needs her ass beat anyway

CC

Before the headbutt - I wouldn't spend 2 seconds watching this garbage. After the headbutt - Hey this could actually get interesting! Go figure they cancel the show when it's starting to look like something worth watching. My bet is Ev ends up cutting off Chad's penis while he's sleeping......

john johnson

wow! one head butt and 24 hours later your whole world comes crashing down on you. is he on suicide watch yet?

Lala

He shouldn't have head butted her...no excuses. I had no idea who she was until I opened the internet. Pretty lady with a horrible inner core. Yuck.