Jean-Claude Van Damme

I Had an Affair With

Kylie Minogue ... in 1994

8/13/2012 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813_jcvd_kylieThe movie "Street Fighter" will now be known for more that just being one of the worst movies of all-time -- it will be known as the movie that led to Jean-Claude Van Damme having an affair with Kylie Minogue.

JCVD made the startling and completely unnecessary revelation to The Guardian while promoting his new movie, "Expendables 2." When asked about the fling, Van Damme stammered his way through one of the greatest answers ever ... saying:

"I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know? ... Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe. Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair."

He then goes on to give a little more detail than anyone wanted to hear, explaining:

"Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

"Street Fighter" was released in 1994, but it's unclear when exactly it was shot. Van Damme was married to wife #3 until 1992 (though he re-married her in 1999) and married wife #4 in February 1994 ... so it's unclear whether or not JCVD was cheating on either of them at the time.

The more you know.

0813_cheaters_footers

Pat

Wow, so I guess that that's supposed to make you relevant today? Just because you had sex with a woman 18 yrs ago? man you're still a stud…you has been.

QE2

That guy is pathetic. Obvious ploy for publicity for his latest terrible movie.

LCS27

JVCD,stop the talking and go kick something, if it still possible for you.

Jackie

Another douche getting into bed details...It must be scary to screw such douches. SMH.

Lucky_130

The worst movie of all time is either Plan 9 from outer space, or Manos- The Hands of Fate. Get your facts strait TMZ!

dan

In more important news...i just farted.

DaveT

Jean Claude will always be the man who made Blood Sport the awesome memorable movie that it was.
He's a good man who can kick your teeth in, gotta love it ;D

nof

He showed her his Thailand, all right.

Jay W.

Zzchon Clod Van Douche looking for some approval.

Phishie from Philly

Isn't there anything else to talk about. JCVD IS ONLY 51? Let me see his birth certificate. Im sure when JCVD showed her his Thailand it was a short tour.
Phishie from Philly

Elizabeth

Poor Kylie, Jean Claude is an egotistical jerk, what a moron!

nof

He's telling the truth - I saw the tape.

Keyser Söze

It probably did happen (why would it?), and you know what? I can't blame him one bit.

kronenburg

Thailand is rather small and smelly.

moe l.

He must be 'pal-ing' around with Frederic Von A-Hole....they both have unbelievable stories.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments