Jean-Claude Van Damme

I Had an Affair With

Kylie Minogue ... in 1994

8/13/2012 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813_jcvd_kylieThe movie "Street Fighter" will now be known for more that just being one of the worst movies of all-time -- it will be known as the movie that led to Jean-Claude Van Damme having an affair with Kylie Minogue.

JCVD made the startling and completely unnecessary revelation to The Guardian while promoting his new movie, "Expendables 2." When asked about the fling, Van Damme stammered his way through one of the greatest answers ever ... saying:

"I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know? ... Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe. Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair."

He then goes on to give a little more detail than anyone wanted to hear, explaining:

"Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

"Street Fighter" was released in 1994, but it's unclear when exactly it was shot. Van Damme was married to wife #3 until 1992 (though he re-married her in 1999) and married wife #4 in February 1994 ... so it's unclear whether or not JCVD was cheating on either of them at the time.

The more you know.

0813_cheaters_footers

Mark

Why is the person who writes this stuff such a f'ing a55hole? Did JCVD screw your mother and then not call her?
SOmeone at TMZ has a seriously bad attutude about pretty much everything and should STFU.
JCVD is a hell of a lot more successful then YOU"LL ever be (whoever you are) and to be honest he seems like a nice enough guy. Both of them are good looking people who keep in shape. Could that possibly be what's causing all the hostility?

Lola

A real man, a gentleman, or a real woman, would never tell. Who knows what damage his little confession will do in her life today? Thoughtless, inconsiderate. Can't trust anybody these days, even your lover. He sounds like he's bragging anyway.

Seldombinlaid

He has to be a Lib with an answer like that.

Ronald

Who could blame him?!

TheRodster21

Probably admitted just to get people to watch Expendables 2 he's notorious for doing this stuff so I'm still watching Expendables 2 if I don't Chuck Norris shall come, he's in the movie

jessup

That is so ancient history. I like Van Claude but its like listening to your GrandPa talking about last time he have sex.

BobCIL

Jeanny -

What is the point of talking about this now? Hopefully she's in a better place than you are.
Why bring her down to your level?

rye

A real Gentlemen!

buxxy

He likes women and he likes men.

justntyme

OKAY !!!!!

Lifekix

That is crazy. And they asked him and he was honest.

Celticdude

This was supposedly 18 years ago...BFD

Mark

She was over 18, he didn't piss on her, didn't beat her,, didn't cheat on her, didn't make a reality show out of it, didn't film it and try and sell it, didn't write a song about it or call her a bitch or a hoe.
You f_cking kids have a lot of nerve getting all moral on a 50 year old who has more class then any of the sociopathic publicity whores you worship!
He just vaguely reminisced about a past love affair.

Robert stone

Now that we know this revelation, which comes as no surprise from these Hollywood types, what are we supposed to do with it? One question remains: Was the wooing done in English?

Chuck Simmers

First of all Van Damme is a sexual predator....I worked with him and we had many problems getting him to the set and out of his trailer because he was pre-occupied having sex with crew members male and female. I say predator only for the fact he preyed on low wage PA.s or assistants that felt uneasy saying no. He acted as if he were gods gift to humanity, and most of us couldn't wait for the shooting to end. This is not a one time thing...I have a friend that experienced the exact same thing. Between acting and working out in his custom gym trailer he is engaged in sex with young wannabe film makers. He even has the gall to never learn crew members names, calling them by their position, for months.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments