Kim Kardashian

Rear Ended on the Beach!

8/13/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian in a black one-piece bathing suit.Kim Kardashian could barely keep herself contained, as her ginormous ridiculous ass nearly spilled out of her sexy one piece black bathing suit in a beach pic she tweeted yesterday.

Kanye West's "perfect bitch" really is the most bootyful woman in the world.

0813_kim_footer

aming

she used to be cute...But wtf is going on with that FACE and butt lately??? He is a good page to read for all of you that think she is NATURAL!!

justagirlinmelbourne

Absolutely stunning. Absolutely beautiful body.
Love to see all these haters put up pictures of them self lol

smartchick

Can you imagine what she will look like when she is 50? Whether she works out or not! Gross!

fred

I bet she craps ribbons.

ubbrooks

that ass looks fake as hell

Carla628

Kim looks nice in this pic. Go on Kim K.!!!

GreyWolf

This bitch is a waste of space. She has no goals in life but to show off her fat, disgusting out of shaped ass in public on a daily basis. This bitch is 31 years old and acts like a teenager. She is pathetic. Money can't buy you class sweet heart. She is just a stupid whore who has no shame and lives for the attention. My nine year old god daughter is more mature than this skank! So we all know she has a huuuugggggggeeeeee ass and her boyfriend has man boobs. Next story.

GreyWolf

She would probably kill herself if the public started to ignore her. lol

ICantBelieveIt

I can see how some might find Kim's rear end as attractive. Alternatively, one might say it lacks that balance between civilization and savagery that characterizes all fine rumps. I'm reminded of the gentleman who indicated that breaking off one of those old car antennas and giving it a few good whacks would be his most likely response.

robocop

When is this silly girl going to act her age -- what is she like 34??!!! Enough with her lumpy butt and stumpy legs -- not attractive TMZ!!

I flashed Howard Stern

That picture we know if photo shopped because her gut has gotten huge. She also has muffin top so unless this is a spanx bathing suit this is photo shopped.

Real Life

You can tell this big hanging baggy ass is fake. She needs to sue the doctor that did this. She's a stupid retard and so is Kanye.

Mary

Geez, that thing is so big, I thought it was going to come out of my computer and hit me in the eye.
Eeewwww, seriously, that is so gross.

Just My Opinion

Hi, here to post my thoughts and put my two cents worth in.

nickie

That is not Kim Kardashian. She wishes her legs were that good!!!