Kim Kardashian

Rear Ended on the Beach!

8/13/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian in a black one-piece bathing suit.Kim Kardashian could barely keep herself contained, as her ginormous ridiculous ass nearly spilled out of her sexy one piece black bathing suit in a beach pic she tweeted yesterday.

Kanye West's "perfect bitch" really is the most bootyful woman in the world.

0813_kim_footer

janet

So photoshopped.

NobodySpecial

Did she get that thing inflated again or is this photoshop ? That azz changes sizes every few days. This woman is famous for her sex tape and her azz. Once her 'fame" is over she is going to be a very lonely woman with a big bank account.

Delaware D

*vomits*

Celeb Gossip Addict

I like her bangs. I bet this is her first time in a 1 piece since she was a small child.

Enough Already

There is NOTHING attractive about this ill shaped body of hers. That butt is NOT a product of al naturel. But looking closer at the picture, I'm thinking photoshoppped. Look at how thin her upper arms are. Nothing about this picture is normal, including the brain inside that head. Just sayin'.....

lord flashheart

She only needs a saddle.

merrymariah

Her rear looks exactly like this picture of a brazillian butt lift:

Larry Fyne

This Kardashian trollop has to be the nastiest thing on two legs. Only a black guy would find her appealing especially with that huge butt. Ugh...revolting to say the least.

Mumra the Ever Living

That azz crack has really got to smell bad at the end of the day. I just hope her fingers are long enough to wipe her bleached rectum clean.

Phishie from Philly

Oh, my, god. TMZ, look at her butt.
It is so big. She looks like,
one of those kanye girlfriends.
But,you know,who understands those kanyes songs?
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!
She's just has.... A big butt!

I like kims big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny like kris humphries.
That when kim walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get with you
And take your picture
Kris Humphris and the tabloids tried to warn me
But that butt you got makes me so horny
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my Bentley?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average Kardashian
I've seen them dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of TMZ
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got a but like Kim's? (Hell nal!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!
Phishie from Philly

Mumra the Ever Living

Imagine how gross that donkey butt looked before it was Photoshopped into submission.

Dramazone

Kim bend over and crack a smile

kronenburg

Really, TMZ, you should have a warning posted before you put these horrific images up. Now not only have I lost my appetite for breakfast, I'm sure to have nightmares tonight about Kim's giant, flabby arse gobbling up the West Coast.

YouDontSay

It is a beautiful picture. It also was "fixed" by software.

ha

Well of course she tweeted it. She is worse than a 12 year old girl posting pictures of herself and begging for positive comments. At what point is this self-absorbed nitwit going to grow up?