Kim Kardashian

Rear Ended on the Beach!

8/13/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian in a black one-piece bathing suit.Kim Kardashian could barely keep herself contained, as her ginormous ridiculous ass nearly spilled out of her sexy one piece black bathing suit in a beach pic she tweeted yesterday.

Kanye West's "perfect bitch" really is the most bootyful woman in the world.

0813_kim_footer

bagladey

She's on her way to becoming a centaur. LMAO. Is she wearing a wig at the beach?

Bella

As a girl I like a little junk in my trunk to add shape but that one looks like the Sanford & Sons junk yard. She has a cartoon type shape and it looks unnatural. And I agree...TMZ really do we need more coverage of that family you are enabling them...stop that !

Zombie Whitney Houston

I'm guessing she has some sort of weird genetic disorder that causes her to store all of the black man piss she's consumed over the years in her giant ass. Probably uses it for energy and warmth during cold months.

karmalife

I'm sorry, but that's one sloppy looking ass. I'd like to know when a fat sloppy ass became all the rage.

The Maharincess of Franistan

She HAS TO BE one of the most GORGEOUS women alive!

Wow.

Eddie

Nice ass Kim.
Let me slap that ass

judi

OMG UGLIEST ASS EVER!!

Ashlyn

If her ass was real, it'd be a nice ass. But it's not. Sooo...

Lindy

Fake just like everything else about her..

Kikidebowle

Yall are just hating. I think her body looks nice. And I'm sure a lot of yall wish yall were her.

TJ

How has Jenner managed to expunge, erase, blot out, remove any knowledge of the HUMPHRIES-KARDASHIAN DIVORCE proceedings??? KIM IS STILL MARRIED to Kris Humphries. What is going on with the divorce & why is there NO media coverage? Seems K.Jenner has become more powerful than OPRAH! Scary,huh?

Wallflower

I know men seem to like her ass but as a woman I would never want an ass that big. It would not suit my body and I would have to work out extra hard to keep it from sagging and the cellulite would just be crazy. An ass that big requires a lot of maintenance.

Marcius E. Chester

She has to make a sex tape to get notice.
There are people in the world who really have talent and do not get notice. TMZ should start doing things alot more different with their time instead of focusing on people like this. There are people in 3rd world countries with no roof over their heads and children who have no food to eat.
Use your time that you have to do things that better mankind and do some good.
Like going around the world reporting on things that are not available to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.
There are countries out in the world that really need help. HARVEY GET THOSE WORKERS OF YOURS OFF THEIR BUTTS AND GO OUT AND DO SOME REAL JOURNALISM.

TJ

Beautifully air brushed and photo shopped!

nyc44th

geeeez . . just more Kardashian BS!
Give it a rest for chrissake! How much sicker can the world possibly be of her and her family?