Paul Ryan

HIGH SCHOOL PROM KING

And 'Biggest Brown-Noser'

8/13/2012 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Paul Ryan high school photo.
Years before Paul Ryan became Mitt Romney's chiseled running mate -- he was a high school ALL-STAR ... prom king, soccer stud, student council president ... and the "biggest brown-noser" in the entire class.

The images are from Paul's yearbooks while at Joseph A. Craig High School in Janesville, Wisconsin in the late 80s -- where he played soccer, participated in the Latin club, volunteered as a nature trail guide for grade-schoolers, and was elected Junior class president.

Paul Ryan high school soccer photo
According to the yearbook, Paul was even voted Prom King his junior year.

And if all that wasn't enough to predict a bright future in politics -- Paul was also voted the "biggest brown-noser" in his class. He graduated in 1988.

Paul Ryan high school prom photo.
Smart, good-looking, expert ass-kisser -- sounds like Vice-Presidential material alright.

TheCat

he looks the type

Mattie

Apparently there are 20 comments but I can only see 15 and I can't vote unless there is more than one page available thanks to the TMZ website bizarro behaviour.

sue

Yep he's a politician...avoids questions he does not want to answer with jibberish that was not asked in the question.....
I say where the F**** is RON PAUL ????????????
This is getting to be such a mess.....
Be done with it and just call us
"CHINA 2" DAMN.....

Cheryl A.

Brown noser is a nasty way of saying "he follows the rules"

Don

So TMZ has chosen to headline what a bunch of high school kids say about someone who put their head down and did their work. Candidly TMZ I'm sure every one wear makeup to hide the brown stuff all over your noses, whether to get the job at TMZ or after kissing your boss's ass. Tell me it aint so Harvey

Honeys Booboo

Looks like Arnold Horschack from Welcome Back Kotter.

Gatanegra

Am I the only one that sees it? His date in this picture looks like him but with a wig!!

Bubbles The Chimp

Someone get the Big Head Dwarf some wank tissue already.

Eli7798

It seems like TMZ is reporting hard on Paul Ryan. If this is the best you guys can get on this guy then he's got my vote. Sounds like a stand up motivated individual to me. Every parent wants there kid to be motivated and popular how is this now a bad thing? Stupid Article TMZ, but keep blogging about him to get the word out on how great he is!

Poopey Poopstein

TMZ = Liberal Journalism at its finest.. already crucifying the conservative candidates.. How come you didn't dig up Barack Obama's past in 2008? Why did you ignore that limo BJ he got from Larry Sinclair?

RA

I didn't think TMZ could stoop any lower than they already have, but this is the sleaziest hit piece I've ever seen on this website.

anon

So this is the worst you could dig up on this guy?
I wish all politicians were this "dirty".

Eli7798

This article is exactly what you get when you have young fresh out of college pot heads working for you. Their so dumb that they don't even know that they're making the guy they hate look better to the average voter.

katy

Lib TMZ wouldn't even print my comments because I posted a site that exposed Obama for the Marxist/Muslim that he is.

LDB

Here we go again with TMZ posting another pointless story about this guy