Sir Elton John

Cracked Out on a Boat!

8/13/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0813_elton_john_2
Music legend Elton John bottomed out on a yacht in St. Tropez on Monday ... by flashing his lily-white ass to some unsuspecting peeps on a neighboring boat.

While goofing around on vacation with husband David Furnish and other pals, the Grammy winner dropped trou and exposed his 65-year-old backside to another boat ... which reportedly belongs to actor Michael Caine.

No word if any of the victims are pressing charges.

Don't let the sun go down on me ... or, in this case, the moon.

0813_elton_john_3

Irene

What makes him think that anyone wants to see his ugly old man keister anyhow?? He is the most unattractive man going. Don't know how he gets so many boyfriends. He is ugly inside and out.

Jan Taylor

He is a gay retard......if my as*s looked like that...I would keep my pants up.

Jen

What a bunch of gross f aggots!

LindaJay

Look like lumpy oatmeal. Anybody else feel nauseous, used to like him. What type of person feels no shame naked in public -- in the daytime? Answer: Heathen.

wow ew

You guys sure he's gay? Who the f*ck would want to stick their dick up there? Really? Ugh. Good thing it's attached to a famous person otherwise he might never get any.

kitnplayn

I bet his butthole has seen more daylight than the summer solstice.

Lindy

YIKES

buzz kill

Sick disgusting bas*ard, why hasn't he gotten AIDS yet? One can only hope it's soon.

Lady Di

That ass has hit more balls than Tiger Woods

PK

Was anyone else -besides me- expecting him to be wearing a sequin thong?

David

Gays are mentally deranged, I am sorry to say.

Morgan

Not part of Opening or Closing? He is way to much a part of the British Music movement to have been an oversight. He must have really pissed somebody off. I mean,geez, they had room for GEORGE MICHAEL....

Throwback kid

Elton John's a-s-s is more disgusting than Kim Kardashians!

seamus

To all of you Elton haters, who among you has the perfect ass? Mooning has nothing to do with being gay or straight. I guess most of you are to young to remember streaking, there was even at hit song called the Streak Elton' s butt is nothing that hasn't been seen before. If you don't like something fine but keep the hostility in check, you are not witty just hateful and ignorant.

HumanNature