Sir Elton John

Cracked Out on a Boat!

8/13/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0813_elton_john_2
Music legend Elton John bottomed out on a yacht in St. Tropez on Monday ... by flashing his lily-white ass to some unsuspecting peeps on a neighboring boat.

While goofing around on vacation with husband David Furnish and other pals, the Grammy winner dropped trou and exposed his 65-year-old backside to another boat ... which reportedly belongs to actor Michael Caine.

No word if any of the victims are pressing charges.

Don't let the sun go down on me ... or, in this case, the moon.

0813_elton_john_3

A viewer

ewww! all that $ and still no class.

Marlena

Hubby must be lying to him - cause that backside is not a pretty site - but hell if my man had millions, I'd tell him he looks good no matter how ugly and flabby he is. Plus Elton has a lot of experiencing bending over exposing his backside, just maybe not so much to the public.

Meme

I had 20/20 vision until I saw this. This scorched my eyeballs out and now I'll be seeing it in my nightmares. Thanks TMZ....I thought you were a real friend, I was so wrong

Martin

That's one little rosebud, streatched ALL out of shape...

really! really?

What a hoot! It's good to see him having a little fun. I'd rather see an innocent mooning than a Twitter self-pic of a bottom so big it blocks the sun!

DeAnne Wade

"Someone save,Someone save,Someone save, my EYES tonight"!!

Gita

Now was he not just talking crap about the QUEEN of POP???????This is truly disgusting. Butt juice crap ass.....

Fibb

BARF

Idar77

To be tappin' dat azz, it has to be ALL about the money, cuz ain't no way in hell am I tappin' dat

Fibb

Just think how many times his Gay old husband has had to lick & pump that @ss, just to keep living it up on Elton's money, that guy has really sold his soul for the good life..

Bridget

Some of you need to chill out. He was having fun with his friends. You're acting like he did that on live television or something. Elton is great. I'm glad he had a good time with his friends. Good for him.

Lynn317

Let's all be very, very grateful that at least he didn't flash little Sir Elton.

Noel

going where too many men have gone before...

Joao

He's a dirty old gay man, what do you expect who has a child [YIKES]
Welcome to The New World

Lola

Way to go, "Sir Elton," you old f*****. The real queen should revoke your title. Has he gone senile already?