« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

Chad

Needs Professional Help

8/14/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_evelyn_lozada_chad_johnson_tmzEvelyn Lozada has a few words for Chad Johnson after his arrest for allegedly head-butting her -- first, stop blaming me ... and second, get help for your problems, now.

Evelyn tells TMZ, “I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me." As TMZ first reported ... Chad told police that it was Evelyn who actually head-butted him during their blowout argument Saturday night.

Chad was arrested and booked for domestic battery.

Evelyn also says ... "It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jokerchick

I haven't seen a more immature OLD HAG in my life, SHE needs to take her own advice and join him in therapy b/c she's embarrassing

Majestik

I wonder just how many battered wives know who the FLICK she is to start with. I had no idea who she is, all I know about her is what I read on TMZ and the comments by the posters here. Just remember, Deon Sanders was almost ripped for supposed Domestic Violence and when all was finished with the investigation it was actually Pilar. From what I'm reading from folks that watch the show, sounds more like she's the one who did the Headbutt.

All Evelyn does is commit DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
`
Who is she kidding ??

ilovetheshowmadmen

oh, Ev, and people in glass houses? Yeah, you know the rest... YOU are what happens when a punk teen MEAN girl gets really old...!

Now, get a real job at the zoo and be gone~~~~

loloagogo

You look at this hood rat the wrong way and she punches, kicks, jumps off tables and throws things at you and don't care if she misses Shaunie Oneal's head on Shaunie's birthday episode. Guess what Shaunie did? Sat there like most abused women do. Scared to death. Only Evelyn only picks on the little people who cannot fight back. Just like abusive men do. She's got some nerve with this "he needs help" and TMZ has got some nerve making her relivant with her track record. She could have killed someone and that's ok right?

nicaw

Talk about the pot call the kettle black. If he needs professional help, why did she marry him. She needs to take care of her own issues first.

Dee

Is she fricking serious? GTFOH BISH!

Brando

This violent bitch is the one that needs help. Didn't she beat up some other women on tv?

soandso111

I don't really care which side anyone is on... You can't explain how a 5-foot-something chick could head butt and man who is 6'4".... Jump? Hahahaha oh Chad >< You never cease to keep me entertained!!

Quinn

The guy changed his name to Ochocinco and it's just NOW that you are realizing the flake needs professional help? Sharp.

Nancy

She must be a Dominican

bjay

Look on the bright side Chad. At least now you can rid yourself of this crazy azzz hyena. Can't believe she has the nerve to play the abused wife card. She is scarier than any linebacker in the NFL.

Kabala

She must be a piece of work - most everyone seems to be on Chad's side.

Zer0

Depending on when they file divorce papers, this could rival Kim and Kris' marriage.

lisa