« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

Chad

Needs Professional Help

8/14/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_evelyn_lozada_chad_johnson_tmzEvelyn Lozada has a few words for Chad Johnson after his arrest for allegedly head-butting her -- first, stop blaming me ... and second, get help for your problems, now.

Evelyn tells TMZ, “I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me." As TMZ first reported ... Chad told police that it was Evelyn who actually head-butted him during their blowout argument Saturday night.

Chad was arrested and booked for domestic battery.

Evelyn also says ... "It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TruBlu

What do you know about a Bully Being Out Bullied... I do NOT feel sorry for Evelyn (Sorry)

gill

You can't bully and beat up on other women and then expect sympathy when it comes back on you from a man. YOU get some counseling, too!

Judith

The irony here is un-****ing believable but this bitch do get props for nerve.

CRYSTAL R

Evelyn is not the ideal person to stand up and take a stand for women of domestic violence when she is a woman who has a violent past herself. She has bullied and did phycial harm to women let alone a close personal friend of her's. Karma came back and got her but good. No woman or man deserves to be harmed by another but she has done plenty of harm and now wants to collect sympathy of others. Sorry but what comes around goes around.

myopinion

HE IS not the only one that needs help I hope you seek it as well because your temper is HORRIBLE.

Marvin

They deserve each other.

Jodi

Pot meet kettle. Evelyn is the last person to tell someone to get professional help. She was the poster child for violence when she was on BBW. Throwing bottles at people, throwing water in their faces, hopping on table tops to get to one of her castmates to fight her. I'm no fan of either one but I'm inclined to believe she tried to head butt him first. I don't condone violence but this chick is suspect and I don't believe her.

O_o

so, chicks hardly EVER go for the headbutt - it just isn't a thought, we have to save face - literally! ...and a woman of her stature, is not going to be able to headbutt a man of his stature, hard enough that she is going to split her own head open. f that guy. another one down! the nfl and nba really need to clean the SH!T out of their locker rooms.

I am Spartacus

she needs help. She's the gold digger. She ruined his career but her career is based on ruining professional athlete's careers. She's on a show called basketball wives where all of them are ex wives who live the sweet life off of their ex's hard work.

Linda Beckett

Sad very sad because from seeing Evelyn before she even met Chad it was evident that she needed help with her personal attitude & actions. Both of them are high strung emotional people who are used to having their way not being submissive to anyone elses thoughts or desires. So how can two people who respond like spoiled children expect to ever agree ? Physical contact drew them together as is in many entertainers marriages. We must remember these people who are in entertainment life do not have normal routine lifestyles as we do.People with money, high end careers tend to believe they can snap their fingers & its done but as we see, that is not so. Even for the rich & famous. Famous wealthy folks don't need marriage because their career is always the most important thing to them. People to them are just bodies not as we see love, marriage to death do we part.

Allergic2BS

raise your hand if you are shocked Evelyn filed for a divorce, I see no hands raised. Wonder if she is now using Charlie Sheen's phrase "winning" 10 carat diamond ring, tons of additional jewelry, an estate, now even more $$$ for public appearances and interviews. Funny how we saw her attack other woman on BBW yet was not arrested, OK for her to walk? I think not and I still have doubts about the story from this weekend. Like I posted earlier, a pig with lipstick

tori

She hit him!

2tall4u

I'm going with Chad on this one. Evilyne is kray-kray! All Chad has to do is show a video montage of his wifey getting into fights. I'm sure Jennifer is somewhere giggling and toasting with an "I told you so" with NeNe.

Monique Frazier

Why is she so upset? This is coming from one of the most violent women on Basketball Wives. What makes her think she can berate and threaten most of the women on the show and that's ok but when her husband allegedly headbutts her that's not ok. Not for one minute do I believe she didn't attack him at all. Just yelling,no way! I cant feel sorry for her at all. Oh and another thing, did she actually believe and think this man wasn't going to cheat on her? Seriously? I am a regular wife and I don't put it past my husband

HMMM

Evelyn could NEVER EVER be an encouragement to any woman because she herself needs professional help! Her ass shoulda been locked up a long time ago for her violent behavior on the BBW show alone!! Chad should have NEVER messed with that low class media whore! She was and looked to old for him. He aint ready for some Old hag to try and chain him down. The whole situation is just a joke. Evelyn needs to get a real life and quit chasing athletes and quit letting Shawny pimp her out on BBW. You all some bitches on that show!