« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

Chad

Needs Professional Help

8/14/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_evelyn_lozada_chad_johnson_tmzEvelyn Lozada has a few words for Chad Johnson after his arrest for allegedly head-butting her -- first, stop blaming me ... and second, get help for your problems, now.

Evelyn tells TMZ, “I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me." As TMZ first reported ... Chad told police that it was Evelyn who actually head-butted him during their blowout argument Saturday night.

Chad was arrested and booked for domestic battery.

Evelyn also says ... "It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CriticXtreme

Stop waiting Chad, divorce this trick now! Dissolve this union now!!!! This trick wasn't saying all this bs when spending your money!

Kobe_No_Means_No

Chad Johnson is fine. The girl needs to stop trying to get attention and calling up TMZ every other day. How long did she spend coloring and straightening her hair anyways? That's not her real hair.

ConcernedCitizen

Have you seen this crazy ***** on TV? She is the one with anger issues and I believe Chad on this one.

RedPill

Evelyn is a gold digger straight up she's a media h** and she loves attention chad has everything to lose and she has everything to gain! That's the defenition of a hoodrat b****

Harlin's Garage

Man up Chad.... Time to start that second career you were bragging about if you didn't make the Dolphin's "Cut". Now your "Cut" buddy, let's go... I'm sure Kim K. can help you out with the video... Just Uncle Darrell keeping it real...

Lee

"It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles." "Meanwhile, I'll be busy scouting out another filthy rich athlete in which to snare so I don't ever have to work a day job. Thanks for all your support!"

brokenarrow

chad needs to stop picking on woman cant handle a man fairy ass loser belongs in prison .

doit

why didn't she tell him to get help before she married him, didn't this idiot live with him before???!!! AND he's an idiot if he didn't get a prenup before he married this golddigga......they both deserve each other bunch of DUMB A sses LMFAO

furious cupcakes

If she thinks she can manipulate the public into hating Chad O just because she's mad that he might be fooling around on her she needs to think again. So far, the way she has carried herself on television it's apparent that she needs anger management asap. She has abused and assaulted multiple woman on the show, threatened to kill and punched, thrown wine bottles, instigated violence and slept with Tammy Roman's husband and then assaulted Tammy for confronting her about it. HYPOCRITE. She instigated this and then head butted HIM!

Amber

I have never cared for this crazy B***H... I do not by any means condone domestic violence, but it seems like she was going for a free ride all along....

Mike44090

It's not but I guess it's ok for her to throw bottles and glasses of wine at people, jump on tables to get to someone so she can fight, I guess she is good with that as long as it's her as long as it isn't "domestic violence" She is as trashy as he is and I am thrilled they canceled her show and will not watch Basketball wives if she returns.

brokenarrow

athletes think their money can buy their way out of anything wrong '

Tammy

They both need help: she for just being who she is and him or being the idiot who married her.

Laura

Too many women go back afterwards. Her comments are great, but I hope she's strong enough to stay away. He does need help, and nobody is buying his story that it was her fault. The one that runs to the neighbor in fear isn't the one that hurt the other person. Grow up, Chad. You just lost everything.

Jay W.

Shhhhiiiiii t ... both of these fools need help.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments