Michael Jackson

FIRE

At Neverland Ranch

8/14/2012 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0814_neverland_ranch_article_gettyA grease-filled barbeque torpedoed a big party at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch this AM.

A large group was there for the shindig, when the staff lit the BBQ to get the coals hot.  We're told a grease build-up on the system ignited the hood system and caused some panic.

Three engines from the Santa Barbara County Fire Dept. arrived but the blaze had already been put out.

The BBQ was cancelled.

El Pollo Loco anyone?

0814_neverland_ranch_footer_v2

What I Think

I wish Neverland (the house itself) would have burned to the ground.

Melanie Zarth

I'm glad no one was hurt. NOW, the bigger story is the current effort to indict former district attn. Tom Sneddon for his crimes against MJ in the 2005 trial. I want to see that man in jail before he croaks. He falsified evidence in that trial more than once. wasting tax payers' money on bogus allegations. Jail will be a piece of cake compared to where he is going when he dies.

Sunshine

Wacko reaching out from hell.

really! really?

TMZ should explain the reasons when a story "disappears" from the website. Credibility is lost. I will not continue to support TMZ online or TV when there is a question of Harvey being in the back-pocket of Janet Jackson. She deserves the bad press she is getting. PUSH BACK HARVEY!!

seamus

maybe jermaines hair caught on fire

HumanNature

WHERE'S THE STORY ABOUT THE ESTATE PAYING JANET JACKSON MORTGAGE?????

GOES TO SHOW JANET JACKSON PUNK TMZ, AGAIN!!!!!

ROTFLMAO

Barbara

There was a Christmas Party at Neverland 12/17/2010? Did we know about it?

Barbara

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU!!!! FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!

CloBird

Who was using Neverland? Was it the group who co-owns the ranch? Or was the ranch being rented out for an event?

CloBird

For those of you who don't know, and there are too many trolls posting here who don't know as much as they think they know, continuously posting error-filled rants, Neverland Valley Ranch is owned by the Estate of Michael Jackson and Colony Capitol, an investment company.
The question is if the ranch is being rented out for events--

Brandon

Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. LLC
Register date: 07/15/2008
County: Delaware

Ownership: 87.5%

Profile: Owns Neverland Valley Ranch, despite the rumors and misleading information, MJ Estate is a major owner (along with Colony Capital - 12,5%)!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon

As you people can see, Neverland is divided into two parts, private and public. Most of the pics are from the public area.
The huge MYTH about Neverland where only MJ played with kids is GONE, because on pics no.3/17/18/20!/ you can see why. Amusement park for free for everybody.
On pic no.5 there is the small part of the am. park, pics 6 and 7 there is the train station, pic no. 11 is awesome, it shows how cool it was.

Pics no. 10/14 - it is the private area, the main house and guest houses, a pool, a tennis court, gardens, lakes....

But there are HUNDREDS of PICS from Neverland with beautiful gardens, lakes... simply the whole landscape of 2,900 acres.

I MISS IT SO MUCH. but I hope MJs kids will rebuild the ranch into his old glory.

Law&more

who the hell is cooming BBQ in the AM I am from Texas we dont do that.. I think somone is living there I wonder who??? hahahaha

What I Think

National Turd Day is only 11 days away.

Nancy

I remember seeing a clip of MJ saying he never wanted to go back to Neverland. It had bad memories from the aligations... Why would his children want to live somewhere he never wanted to live in again. I think someone is planning on making the place like Graceland for tours. I would not pay to see a place MJ disliked.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments