Steven Spielberg Producers

Some Guy's Threatening

To Kill Us!

8/14/2012 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814-frank-marshall-kathleen-kennedy-steven-speilbergTwo producers who have teamed up with Steven Spielberg on films such as the "Indiana Jones" series and "The Color Purple," have just won a permanent restraining order against a man who they say has threatened to kill them.

Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall claim in legal docs Bret McDonnell left 17 phone messages at their offices within a few days last month, warning Frank was going to die. In the messages, he also referenced a "suicide" note for Kathleen Kennedy. And, McDonnell allegedly claimed he was an emergency responder who discovered 17 dead bodies on one of Kathleen's movie sets. According to the docs, McDonnell also threatened the lives of various children.

Kennedy and Marshall got a 3 year restraining order today against McDonnell, prohibiting him from coming within 100 yards of them, their company, Amblin Entertainment, Universal Studios, DreamWorks Studios or Lucas Films.

ambelamba

Like I keep on saying, give the loon the daily dose of psych med. Usually those stalker types are mentally ill and I've known a guy who's 'cured' thanks to his religious kind of med-taking.

campy

For chrissakes, what's Steven Spielberg got to do with anything?

Sidhiel

Sounds like a delayed reaction to the last Indiana Jones movie..

kristine

is this the guy?
just saying cos why would anybody in their right mind post this stuff publicly?
IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET THE WHACKOS OFF THE INTERNET???????

Heidi

Good luck, it is only a piece of paper and that amounts to a big fat nothing.

ScarecrowA7X

What a delusional D-Bag, people really need to get a life, if he does follow through, I really do not think that a bullet will stop at 100 yards. They never stoped for me when I was in Iraq.

Another person that should be taken out back and shot.

relaxo

Sounds like a load of **** to me.

Where are the tapes of these threatening messages exactly?

GMC128

My business email somehow wound up on the guy Bret McDonnell email list. He sends out completely insane ranting emails to 100's of people every week about all these people in Hollywood and how they killed his mother. He's insane. I've asked to be removed from his mailing list and he told me off! I've reported him a million times but he just changes his email address.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2